Fluffy nugs??? darn!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:mad: :confused:

Hello,

Im into about my fourth week flowering and they look good, but They seem fluffy, and not a real thickness to em. Is it too early to tell?

I have c02, 1000 watt hps, soil, humidity is at 40, but the temp is pretty high! Could that be an issue! How do i get Solid Good Nugs!???

Thanks

Suppositely light is what defines fluffiness... but I don't believe it... i grow skunk#1 and mine are fluffy with a 1000w hps at 8" away from the tops... after the buds dry out and start to cure well tho they create some nice lil tight nuggets.

KADE said:
Suppositely light is what defines fluffiness... but I don't believe it... i grow skunk#1 and mine are fluffy with a 1000w hps at 8" away from the tops... after the buds dry out and start to cure well tho they create some nice lil tight nuggets.

Ive allways thought the more light the tighter the bud, is this what you are saying KADE?

And yes to high a temp is not going to help the growth rate. But it is still early and you should see the buds plump up nicely your last 4 weeks.

awww.. I see.. ya i have a 1000 watt hps, so these should come out fairly desecent! does the temp have anything to do with it? what does the temp have to do with anything? lol

kushmaster5000 said:
awww.. I see.. ya i have a 1000 watt hps, so these should come out fairly desecent! does the temp have anything to do with it? what does the temp have to do with anything? lol
Too cold(below 65 degrees) or too hot(above 85 degrees) slows growth. A grow room at 75 degrees should be fine. Good luck!

Perfect..

so fluffiness has to do with lighting and curing?!!!

I want some dense Bomb nugs dammit! lol

kushmaster5000 said:
Perfect..

so fluffiness has to do with lighting and curing?!!!

I want some dense Bomb nugs dammit! lol

Thas what i find... light was always said to do it... but i find the longer the buds dry out and cure... they get nice tight and dense.

Latest posts

Back