Barney's Farm Critical Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am at 4 1/2 weeks on my CK, I'll be posting a thread as it gets closer.
Nice job on your grow Hackerman.

The new clones are doing nicely in the flower room. Does it look like I learned just a tiny bit since I've been here? LOL Got rid of most of the bottoms. In the short time these will flower, I learned the popcorn doesn't add up to much.

I flowered them small so they would fit under the 1000w light without the light bleaching and heat stress problems I had last time I used the 1000w. They seem to be doing great.

I was going to transplant them into the regular 2 gallon pots I use but I looked at a couple and the roots were not even filling the 3 qt pots so I let them go. No roots coming out of the bottom.

We'll see.

View attachment ogkush102114-1.jpg

View attachment ogkush102114-2.jpg

Very nice, gotta love CK.
I believe I'll be harvesting at least one tomorrow.

Well, the 2 mothers have dried for 2 weeks and today they went into their final jars with hygrometers and 62 Bovedas.

I weighed them as I put them in jars and the one plant was 7 ounces, 11 grams and the other plant was 7 ounces, 13 grams. Amazing coincidence that they were that close in weight. Almost to the gram. LOL Although, this doesn't count the samples I took here and there so I figure I got about a pound out of 2 plants. Pretty amazing.

Still, these plants were too big for my room. Even with only 2 plants in the room, they were all over the place. I will stick with more/smaller plants in the future. I just happened to have these 2 mothers and nothing to do with the flower room so I put them in alone.

I have one more tent full of CK clones to flower and by then, the Landrace Afghan will be ready.

Then...... Satori. :)

Really, that was about twice what I thought it would be. I was surprised the two were so close in yield. One plant had nice dense, compact buds and the other plant had fluffy (and a little bit runny) buds.

I'm pretty happy. :)

I should add that I removed the 1000w bulb before putting these in the flower room and replaced it with a 600w. So, this was all with a 400w MH veg tent and 600w HPS.

I hope the ones I currently have under the 1000w do as well.

Latest posts

Back