Rosebud's 2014 new beginning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats on a successful season rose :)
i agree, the yard looks a little empty now ;) ..but jars will be full. an even trade-off :D

Nice, haul rose. I'm feeling you on the empty yard, my pool is looking pretty bare with most of my girls down.

Cyber hug Rose......... looking great......... I'll be around.

I have missed you G, please come by more often, hope everything is ok with you.

I was just thinking the same thing Rose, I haven't seen 13 around for a while. Welcome back man. If you were gone that is.... :)

Hey Rosie I got a crazy pm here overnight that I forwarded to you... take a look when you have a second.... :48:

I knew exactly where you were my friend :D Congrats and :48:

It sure is kinda sad once theyre all down and the yard is empty. BUT, then we burn one and smile. Until next season! Now time to reap the bounty of a successful harvest. And get some rest! haha.

JAAM, bummer on the PM. Have had it hit overnight in the past. Sucks big time!

Great job Rose, what a great journal. its time to enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Very nice harvest Rosebud. Congrats. :clap::48:

Thanks Dman, where did that cool pic you posted go, it is fine to post it..really.

Thank you Beemer, it is pretty fun to have full jars again. This was my best harvest ever.

Ston~ couldn't of done it with out you. Thanks for always being here.

Kingsransome, so nice to see you over here in my journal, what a treat.

Thanks Dman, where did that cool pic you posted go, it is fine to post it..really.

Thank you Beemer, it is pretty fun to have full jars again. This was my best harvest ever.

Ston~ couldn't of done it with out you. Thanks for always being here.

Kingsransome, so nice to see you over here in my journal, what a treat.

Rose I posted it late last night after i had a few and this morning I Felt it wasnt right in your journal but if i have your approval here it is, Lots of Larry jars from 2011.

View attachment Sept 16 2011 001.JPG

haven't been around much so i'm trying to catch up on things. how long have u been using LED Grow Lights, n how do u think they r doing with the plants,, r they producing more then the HPS Flowering Lamps,, getting more Yield ???

Latest posts

Back