Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Cane U got that momma hen on some eggs yet ?-- I remember growing up watching a mother hen lead her brood around grandma's yard -- There was white ones black ones some baby ducks -- She had small Banda chicks and big turkey chicks and she was scratching around taking care of her babies -- I think she even had some those guinea hen chicks !

Keef, that 79 Xmas bud ibl is Jaws work. It's that piney weed. I have a couple of packs I got as freebies.

Nope, no more chickens the three of them give us enough eggs. They are fun but they can be a pain in the a$$....also they are not cheap if you are feeding them organic food

Gotta give my best bud a call he was just diagnosed with cancer he is back in Boston and will be going to one of the best cancer hospitals in the country.

Yup they can be a pain in da a** !-- I fed them show chickens cracked corn boiled until it was soft !--
Fatten they a** up quick !-- 3 chickens just for eggs-- I can see that !-- I want to get freaky at the Stoner Ranch !-- 25 lb chickens and micro mini cows !-- but no dam screaming peacocks and no milk cows !-- Goats of course !-- Not sure what kind yet but they gotta be freaks !-- Goats usually have twins !-- One to build the herd and one for the pot !--

I got a second 420 surprise !--
Umbra -one of the 4 seed I started that U had marked "Let the Good times Roll" -- did germ and that baby is in aero !-- I'll have to go back and find out what U said it's pedigree was !-- All I remember is something about a "Devil's Tit" !

I gave you a sampling of the last breeding. It contains blackstar, Devil's tit, mango kush x blackrose, fruity pebbles og cubed, and double purple doja F3 all bred to apricot head male.

Gloman, you have to wait for it to go, seems like it takes a long time to load. Please try again and when the circle uptop stops turning it has been sent. Sorry for the hassle.

"Bon Ton Roulette" it is then Umbra !-- I gotta let these f2 Xmas seed age some so I'll put them both up awhile !-- Ole Keef don't give a crap about what something is named !-- I grow it and it will tell me about itself !-- Umbra set the bar kinda high so whether it will be any good is a given !-- It's about 2 things to me -- Trich production and terepene profile !--
On this 420 I'd like to say thank U --O.F.C. !-- Ya'll been good to me !-- I got more varieties than I could have ever had if I had if I had to buy each variety !-- I've tried to return the generosity!--
Anyone need some seed I usually got some -- They ain't store bought !--They crosses of this and that but they all fine weed !-- I still got VCD (Variety Chasing Disease)-- but it's in remission !-- I still got a thang for "The Definitive Domina "- and maybe a few fruity Indicas but I'll be O.K. !

Good morning ofc potheads, happy 420 it is...and it looks like we got a string of sunny days comin up...gonna be 75 today and 80 very shortly...think maybe I’ll take today off, retirement is wearing me out...

Morning RE !-- My SS paperwork is on it's way to me for a signature and off it goes !-- They said U can easily file online ?-- Not if U got a name change and you been using the wrong birthday !--- Had to wait for all the paperwork then send stuff back so they could straight things up and send me stuff back !-- It got complicated !-- Even my army discharges got different names on them !-- I'm not even sure who I am anymore !-- Only thing that I'm sure of is that this is good weed !

Tab Benoit recorded live at Callahan's !-- Can't help it !-- He take me back to the swamp !-- U know I miss da swamp ?-- 420 and da blues?-- I can live with that !--Over cast and I think we got rain coming !-- I might need another dose of caps ?

Umbra said "Columbine" earlier?-- I didn't know this was the 19th anniversary of that school shooting !-- They should do something to remember it !-- Nevermind !-- My biggest dream is that the movement to end prohibition can surf this wave across the finish line and we all be free !

Morning O.F.C. !-- Happy 420 it is !-- Green Santa came by yesterday and I didn't even know it !--
I don't know what "79- Xmas Bud IBL"--is but I'll be finding out !-- and Giggy sent me some seed back that are precious to me cause I know what they are cause I sent them to him !-- I crossed Bohdi's Tranquil Elephantizer with Umbra's B.B.King and somehow ended up with only one plant from that cross and no more seed !-- It was a girl !-- My Blue T.E. -- She an unusual blueberry with a peppery finish !-- Now maybe I can f-2 and preserve the strain !--
Back to 420 !-- Ain't none of us free till we all free !-- One day I be free from the threat of jail for growing medicine !-- So no parades or public display of anything 420 from me !-- They still hunt us here !
glad they made it keef, let them 79 x-mas bud age just a bit. the 79 x-mas bud was made by ndn guy and i take it it was made in 1979. jaws made a batch of them and called them ibl's. they were very uniform in growth and were the smaller christmas tree size. i'm sure they would be a lot bigger outdoors or a good veg time. seems like they were vegged 30 days and finished just over 2' tall. oh and very piney. good luck with both.

Thanks again Giggy !-- U know I'll have to see what they got ?-- I can't help it !--
Right now I got new babies just in aero or on thier way today!-
- 4 outta 4 --"V"-- Umbra's Golden Ticket -x- BOC ---- D.D. really likes this one !-- She nice and easy to smoke with a pleasing terp profile !-- A real winner !--
4 outta 4 -- BOC ( Box Of Chocolate)-- Come on baby !-- Daddy needs a Hersey Bar girl !
3 outta 4 -- That Super Lemon Haze-x- Sour Bubble -x- Oregon Lemon
2 outta 4 -- Bon Ton Roulette!-- (Let the Good times roll !)-- We'll revisit them again later !
All Umbra's work !

No problem Gloman!-- I'm kinda disappointed that the BBSL came across so dominate as far as terp profile on all those BBSL crosses !--They ain't nothing wrong with potency !-- Let me know if U get any color with any of them !-- I think I sent some Snow Desiel -x BBSL and the one I got make pink bud !
She purty!--
Speaking of pretty I got some Rose's Purple Haze going into bloom soon !-- I also got bout half dozen seed I might use to add some color later !-- but I got a little color already and I know how to make it more pronounced !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back