Smoke Burps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeMyPiece

Rip Champ
Reaction score
You know what im talkin bout! Whats the worst/funniest smoke burp moment you've had or witnessed?

I had a pretty good one this morning. I only have one class on fri mornings, and its a pretty easy class. So I usually wake and bake to get thru it.

So I rip the bong and head out. bout an hour later, im 20mins into the class and I feel that bubble comin. Not to be rude, I do the silent burp into my mouth and start to release when what do I notice?! A plume of smoke! So I tried to ghost the rest LOL. I sit in the very front and although the teacher had her back turned, I only wonder who all saw :rofl:

This happened to me one time the next day after smoking. Only it kinda hurt, and it tasted so bad it made me throw up. But there was an actual little puff of smoke came out

This happened to me one time the next day after smoking. Only it kinda hurt, and it tasted so bad it made me throw up. But there was an actual little puff of smoke came out

I usually gulp air, gulp smoke and the combination of the two produces a nice burp of the dragon.

Latest posts

Back