Smoke till....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjrivers

Reaction score
Are you the type that "wont smoke it unless its green" or the "smoke till it's cashed"? just wondering, I'm a little between both of them. If I dont finish a bowl that night I'm not gonna finish it the next day so i scrap it

Wow dude I wouldnt just trash my weed like that. I just finished a bowl from yesterday. I guess if I had copius amounts of bud then I might do the same as you but until then I save every roach and every little scrap.

Ya me too I smoke the bowl till its ash I never leave just half a bowl cause I think it tastes like crap when you pick it back up so I always just chief the whole thing.

I'm with Maineharvest. I never trash can good pot, even when I do have copious amounts of bud jarred up.

I won't smoke anything that has to be relit or re vaped. I throw away roaches...I feel guilty each time I toss it but I have enough that I don't have to smoke anything but green. I think i may have become a cannabis snob.

MARIJUANA ABUSE!

I save my roaches and usually cash a bowl before setting it down, but have no problem with relighting a roach or a bowl. Hell, I've smoked roaches out of bowls. :p Everybody complains about harsh this and harsh that... bah, I guess I just don't care. It all gets me high.

-nasty

I have a jar full of roaches sitting in my safe alongside all my nice jars of fine cured and curing product! I think I'll give the roaches to a friend or one of my sons for Christmas...not sure! I know one thing, the mixed roaches makes for a great tasting joint from time to time.

And I may b a mj snob in the sense I don't like to smoke other peoples' (unless they know what they're doing lol), but I have no problem relighting a joint from the night before. :)

We just put cardboard filters in our joints, my roaches are useless.

My friends call me "The Pot Snob" as well as my fiancee :rofl: ah well...

dman1234 said:
We just put cardboard filters in our joints, my roaches are useless.

We used to do that with blunts. . . .before i realized I was white and the tobbacoo paper tasted like crap.

No offense to any whiteys who like blunts :D

I love blunts Lemon i'm rolling one right now actually haha. and I save every single roach and make 2nd gens outta them. those are fun nights :stoned: and I usually cash my bowls but sometimes i get greedy with the new steam roller lol.

I have what i call a "**** tray" or "ash tray" in some homes. In this "**** tray" i will put resin i scrape from clogged pieces, joint and blunt roaches, semi-cashed bowls and scraps from breaking nugs.

When i'm low or out, i break out the handy "**** tray" and find something to get a head change. Resin is an unworldly thing! Black tar substance, gets stuck to everything! Its a hell of a kick in the *** sometimes if you get a suffice hit and well...it smells like poo...

Thats my 2 cents
Drfting07

I usually smoke till I feel right then save it for the next time. I keep my roaches for when I'm out. I don't have a large collection but I got enough to get me by til I can re-up.

Green hit only. I don't have anything in my stockpile that wont destroy you with one knife hit. So no waste.

Latest posts

Back