How much do you smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phatpharmer

Growin A Lifestyle
Reaction score
Hi guy's some people around me feel I smoke a little to much, which I say never to much! I smoke about an OZ a week that's an average of 4g a day I think that would be a moderate smoker, I was wondering the average amount you guys smoke a week? I think the people around me (wife) should just smoke more themselves that way they don't feel left out. (my opion of course)Anyways let me no what you guy's think PP:hubba:

Hi Phat,
I'd say if I could afford it and find it that often I'd smoke more than I do. I average probably a 1/4 to an 1/2 OZ in an avaerage week. Like to burn a bowl for breakfast going to work, (I work at an organic grocery store... FREE MUNCHIES!!!), have a few hits on breaks and lunch, burn one goin home.
HappyHAppyHAppyHAppy.... 'till it's gone. Lol like right now.
Smoke a good one for me baby!!

1 oz every 3 weeks between the clan that burns out around me. we normally have a couple of :bong1: and then sometimes later that day we :48: makes for a even keel day round these parts ;)

phatpharmer said:
Hi guy's some people around me feel I smoke a little to much, which I say never to much! I smoke about an OZ a week that's an average of 4g a day I think that would be a moderate smoker, I was wondering the average amount you guys smoke a week? I think the people around me (wife) should just smoke more themselves that way they don't feel left out. (my opion of course)Anyways let me no what you guy's think PP:hubba:

well..

Before I left the country for a few weeks me and the wife would burn about two ounces or more a month...easy.

Which was becoming EXPENSIVE....

I had a six ounces or so plus about a POUND of super potent cannabutter (Trimmings from six plants, popcorn buds, and a foot long NYSourD outdoor Cola that had Borytis in the middle) Plus weed purchased at various cannabis clubs.....

Gone in ONE MONTH...

Then we went on vacation, or holiday...whatever..

...and smoked about a joints worth a day for three weeks.

Now after coming back and being back for some time we are down to two ounces a month...which is not that bad considering a bowl is RARELY smoked in this house...

We're JOINT folks here...
Wishing badly for that Joint Rolling Contest...

Please?

So don't feel bad phatpharmer, we're light smokers compared to a lot of folks I know....

But than again...this is Cali...

I am a light smoker. An oz can probably last me a year.

BUT! I've discovered the joys of mj brownies and just made a batch using 3/4 an oz and I know they won't last me a year...lol.

I smoke between 3-5 days a week....

I think I may smoke too much at times. I'm a phasey guy in "real" life. I am the same with MJ, I have weeks where I may smoke over an ounce and I have weeks were I smoke a half ounce. I would say on average about 3 to 4 ounces a month, which is fine IMO...I'm not wasting money (growing), I handle all my responsibilities (most of them LOL, and this is not MJ related I'm just a 34 year old child at times), I'm not hurting anyone, and as for my lungs well it's not good but I smoke Reds so what can I really complain about there. And lastly it helped me quit my drinking (2.5 years and going strong), it's the old repleacing one addiction with the other except in my case I've smoked for 15 years and only drank for like 10 years, so it's not like I replaced one with the other persay. Booze destroyed my life plain and simple MJ is good for me, anyone with an addictive personality like me will tell you "you never get rid of your addictions you just replace them" so in my mind I'm better off then I was and I am LOL.

Some guy on here was claiming he smoked 2lbs in 2 days or something...is that possible?

I usually smoke a 1/4 a week, sometimes a half-oz a week of kine.

more if its midds.

phatpharmer said:

I think 4 grams a day is not too much, I smoke about 2 grams a day, maybe 15-20 bongs. :bong1:

I don't smoke much, although it is every day i smoke about 2 grams a week. Potent pot and you don't need much. When I was in high school, i smoked about an ounce a day. Now that was over 30 years ago, and the pot was not what it is today.

I am a Smoker :D and I buy Qp once a month for the wife and I and it gone by payday :D but that street weed that comes from mexico that has lots of seeds so with all the seeds out and stems cleaned and what I would end up with is about little over 3 ounces for the month..

Those that comes over leaves really STONED..:stoned:.:D :48:

Like SmokinMom, it seems to take me about a year to get through an ounce. I smoke only one bowl in the evening after work and I'm fine for the night. I've still got an ounce or two left from a grow I did 2 years ago (doesn't stop me from growing though....LOL!).

I don't know how you guys can go through an ounce per month, let alone an ounce per week (or day???). I would never be able to get anything done.

AlienBait said:
Like SmokinMom, it seems to take me about a year to get through an ounce. I smoke only one bowl in the evening after work and I'm fine for the night. I've still got an ounce or two left from a grow I did 2 years ago (doesn't stop me from growing though....LOL!).

I don't know how you guys can go through an ounce per month, let alone an ounce per week (or day???). I would never be able to get anything done.

So does that mean ur into profit then ? That wrong !
With all that Good Smoke u grow and only 1 pipe a night ? MM they must be Tiny buds on that plant.

Myself I am a walking THC blood bank if u asked me LOL, all my Doctor asked how much I smoke and they believe me when they do a drug test when checking out other stuff through the Piss crape and the THC is the highest he has seen LOL
I can maintain as long as it NOT HOT outside LOL and besides I like to get stone and make things as long as I have everything on hand..Hehehe

Got to LOVE to Smoke Weed. :48:

Flyinghigh said:
MM they must be Tiny buds on that plant.

Yup, very tiny...LOL! :hubba:

SG-Fa.jpg

I go through 3-4 ozs a month...but I share a lot. I'm not sure exactly how much I consume, but I smoke every day, pretty much throughout the day (unless I am using power tools).

i pack a bong snap every 15 minutes, im awake 17 hours a day. so how ever much that is.:)

Me and my wife smoke about 1/2 oz a week or so. Give or take a little bit depending on how many and often we have friends over. Take care and be safe.

i think i smoke an oz every three weeks. sometimes more it just depends on the weather. i work outside so if it rains and im home i smoke alot more. i would smoke at work but it would be dangeous, i run heavy equipment. my family thinks i smoke to much but i have some of my best ideas when i smoke. now if i can remember them its on.

Puffin Afatty said:
I smoke about 2 grams a day, maybe 15-20 bongs. :bong1:

wow that has got to be the smallest bell on a bong ever if your packing 15-20 bells with 2gms/day the J i roll at night has atleast that much in it :D and i know 4gms (1/8oz) isnt that much per day really only get aobut 3 god Js out of it IMO, but you will be :stoned: all day :D

Latest posts

Back