Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy All!

Well, this one handed old retired outlaw has gone & done it again!

We been getting some pretty heavy frost at night, so I built a shelter for the twins. Still working on the one for PGG. Should finish it tomorrow. tonight they gotta just deal with sheets & blankets covered in plastic.

I put an alcohol lamp in a coffee can & place it between the twins on the inside of the shelter to keep the temp from freezing the plants.

Smudge pot style without the soot.

I swear, I'm gonna get these twins to finish if it's the last thing I do! :)

View attachment 004.jpg

View attachment 005.jpg

View attachment 006.jpg

View attachment 023.jpg

View attachment 219349

View attachment 219350

View attachment 007.jpg

View attachment 008.jpg

View attachment 010.jpg

View attachment 011.jpg

View attachment 012.jpg

View attachment 013.jpg

View attachment 014.jpg

View attachment 015.jpg

View attachment 016.jpg

These are shots of the PGG. If I can get her shelter finished tomorrow I think I'll get her finished too

View attachment 017.jpg

View attachment 018.jpg

View attachment 019.jpg

haven't really had much time for the internet lately with my hep c treatment & trying to get stuff done before it freezes hard.
I hope you all are doing well.
I'll check back in soo.

Oh, by the way, Thanks Bill for the ratio's on the coconut oil & weed for caps.
I used some less potent weed to try it out & I wasn't too impressed with the strength so I just eat more of them
6 caps with the hep meds, a doob & I feel pretty good. Gotta keep bumping it now & then though, just for good measure.
Why use when you can abuse! (just kidding) Maybe. :)

Peace Out Y'all !

Just goin over the Halloween posts back a page.
That's so cool. I been without kids around me so long now I'd let those memories slip.
I was a kid in Chicago during the early 60's & I lived in one of the many ethnic neighborhoods. We lived in the Hungarian neighborhood where every Mother or Grand Mother shared the raising of the kids. We were welcome in every home in the hood & we got all the home made stuff too. Boy it was good. We always hit out favorites at least 2 times & the moms just acted like it was the only time we were there.
THOSE were the "Good Ol Days!
Thanks for the memories folks!

gloman,
Great looking girls ya got there, hope you get to finish `em. Very ingenuous on the coverups. Halloween was always my favorite "holiday", many good memories.

just got home from doctors visit. wish I had gone earlier. if you have not heard. all controlled pain meds can only get 30 days at a time and must revisit doctor every 30 days . So I said give me the non narcotic one the wife gets. He tells me that that one is controlled now. started October 6th. wish I had known . Good thing I have my pot. I only take one pill every night . So a 30 day supply lasts 90. But the wife takes hers. Maybe she will try some RSO canna caps.

But it is great to be at home.

gloman,
Great looking girls ya got there, hope you get to finish `em. Very ingenuous on the coverups. Halloween was always my favorite "holiday", many good memories.

Thanks yoop! yeah, the PVC is cheep, easy & fairly strong. I do use anchoring ropes on either side to keep them from taking off like a kite. Each corner sits over a pc. of 3/8" rebar too.

Anybody got an opinion on if the light from the Bunsen burner might stop the flowering process once it's this far along?

Keef, I know there is a size diff. cuz of indoor & outdoor, but do your widow buds look about the same, or are yours whiter?
I been trying to find pics of the widows, but they're so many of them that look so different, I was just wondering if I was in the ball park of yours.

Peace

Good evening weed Gman. Looking pretty darned good there. I think I will get the PGG I have in the greenhouse finished. It's looking like yours. The greenhouse you made looks very nicely done. That should work. Happy Days

Thanks Bill! What do YOU think about the idea of trimming off the small lower branches? Do you think since the buds on them would be very small anyway, it might be better to let their share of nutes go to the upper buds?
I think I can go several more weeks with the shelters & maybe a coleman propane stove burning low during the coldest hours.

Fine looking job, Glo. I can't wait to get an octane report on the strain. It might be what I do for a winter grow if it's a head spinner.

Thanks Hippie,
I did do an early sample of a couple buds from the twins, & although it was fast dried & not done yet, I was impressed. Enough so that even though my bulk of my crops is already in, I want to try everything to get them finished. Won't be much volume, probably less than a pound, but it sure tastes good already.
I'm going to start some auto's indoors this winter in pots & move them out to the shelters soon as it thaws, then start a 2nd. crop of auto's in the shelters later in the spring. I feel a greenhouse in my future built on a skid that can be pulled with the tractor for relocating & avoiding property taxes. We have a creek that runs year round on the edge of the property. I was thinking about installing a couple Ram Pumps to bring water up to the greenhouse.

Y'all have a great GREEN DAY!

Morning O.F.C. !-- Hope all is well !-- I had a Brain Fog flare up and don't remember anything from this week !-- That's my story and I'm sticking to it ! Hope all have been well !

Curmudgeonland, home of the OFC, what a place to be. Good morning, good morning. Gotta be that time in the morning. Wake and bake ya`ll. Busy day ahead, now that it`s off to a good start. Later.

Gman !- Looking good Cuz !- I thought I was a PVC Honcho but I tip my hat to U !-- Wonder how big the Widow Twins would be if U could have had them in the ground in early spring !-- Been doing a little something, something in the grow room to get ready to bring " Tranquil Elephantizer" into the fold ! Since I only use regular seed ,U know I'll have a male ! U also know I'll have to put him on my Widow !-- Maybe next year there will be some pics of that cross ! An indica phenotype Widow (60% sativa/40% indica) mother with a most potent T.E. pure indica father !-- I don't think it's gonna even need a name !-- U ain't gonna be able to remember it after a few tokes anyway ! Storming at the beach today !

good morning. If I put black plastic on your tube frame, it would make a good blackout shed for my forced flower ones next year. just flip it over them every night.

Morn OFC. Its Friday and Halloween. All the candy I bought was finished last night after I went to bed, lol. Lots to do today. Enjoy the day.

Hey glo brother
You really got it going on there mate very impressed with yer dedication Blessings from me an Paddy :vap-leafy_wave:

Good Morning Umbra !-- Thanks for pointing me in the right direction !-- I want all four of those varieties U recommended but it would be too much to handle at one time !-- It was a hard decision but I'm bringing in that " Tranquil Elephantizer " first then add another a month or two later !- "William's Wonder " probably ! Gonna get complicated come spring ! O.F.C. !-- if Umbra gives U some advice --Listen to the Brother !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back