Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
didnt know about MP. Thats sad! This was my first outlet. almost 8 years now! :(

:stoned:

looks like they lifted all Bans:yay:

couple more days
:bong:

drfting07 said:
Will be running a 2x4 tent for the upcoming season. Lighthouse Hydro sells the tent.

Careful with that set-up. I have the same thing and had to pull the T5 because it got way to hot. There's not enough room around the fixture for good (any really) airflow.

good point cubby, what are you running now? Am i better off with a 6 tube?

I replaced the T5 with a 250 watt HPS, the plants are loving it.

I think a six tube would be great, as long as there's room around the fixture for air circulation.

Teenage boys with learners permits makes for parents' high blood pressure.

Thanks OS, I couldn't agree more. He's doing better by the day. Last week I needed several cocktails. :eek:

i'll keep a seat warm and drink 2 at a time---1 for u and 1 for me

when i think about my childhood and my child pulling the same shananagins---i need 2 drinks at a time---think i'm lucky i got a girl

You didn't know this girl. I was trouble! But smart enough to not get caught.

Dentist today, joy.

Hope its just a check up...I dont like Dentist But aint had Bad check up yet ....HAd my Wisdom teeth removed years ago...So now Im not as Smart?

:bong:

peace friends :bong: :bong: :bong: here try this instead it tastes way better as a doobie :48: :48: :48: :48:

Latest posts

Back