Rain/wind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine are a month away, but mr rb did the coolest thing. He built a portable rain cover. We can pull it up and over to 8" high, then the rain is supposed to run off as it is attached to the fence at 6 feet. We tried it out yesterday, i am so happy. I will take a pic when the first rain happens.
A bonus to living in the dessert is the fall is pretty dry til the end of october. But the summers will kill ya and ya got to like sagebrush.

get a rain barrel and you have a temporary reservoir...;))

mojo

Lets see some pics of the buds, I can't believe you're even close bro.

i pulled one 2 days ago at 10-20% amber i believe most of his are close i got 2-3 more weeks on most of my plants

I checked trichomes tonight on my purple sativa. I figured it had 2 weeks at least, but I've got a few amber trikes poppin up. I'd say the majority are cloudy with a few clear left. Although the pistils are just starting to turn red and die off. The buds are fat and juicy.

Thoughts?

Here's some crappy pics...

Note the amber trichomes in picture 3.

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1411344729154.jpg

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1411344900916.jpg

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1411345038270.jpg

2 1/2 to 3 weeks, weather permitting. They look good, but they haven't started to harden off or build nodules yet....still a bit to go bro, be patient :)

Those couple ambers don't mean anything, she'll continue to grow more trichs....if you have mostlt clear, she ain't ready yet, wait for all cloudy & a few amber.

yeah id give it 1 to 2 weeks from that pic imo id give it 1 to 2 more feedings then start to flush and keep watching trichs every other day because i have seen some strains once they reach 100% cloudy and no new clears i have seen them rapidly change from cloudy to amber outdoors......Like ive seen some go from 95% cloudy 5% amber too 75-80% cloudy and 20-25% amber in a few nights.... indica strains tend to be more rapid developing plants then sativa's which are usually more slow and steady developing plants during flower :48:

2 1/2 to 3 weeks, weather permitting. They look good, but they haven't started to harden off or build nodules yet....still a bit to go bro, be patient :)

Those couple ambers don't mean anything, she'll continue to grow more trichs....if you have mostlt clear, she ain't ready yet, wait for all cloudy & a few amber.

yeah id give it 1 to 2 weeks from that pic imo id give it 1 to 2 more feedings then start to flush and keep watching trichs every other day because i have seen some strains once they reach 100% cloudy and no new clears i have seen them rapidly change from cloudy to amber outdoors......Like ive seen some go from 95% cloudy 5% amber too 75-80% cloudy and 20-25% amber in a few nights.... indica strains tend to be more rapid developing plants then sativa's which are usually more slow and steady developing plants during flower :48:

I'm definitely not pulling them yet. I'll be watching her close.

And I'm seeing the rapid growth of an indica vs the slow steady growth of a sativa play out right before my eyes.

Cool cool just remember to watch the trichs everyday!! And if u have to flush this is what i do on indica dominant strains when they are 100% cloudy and a few ambers i begin to flush first flush i use around 15-20 ml of molasses per gallon of plain water i do that twice then after that just water till harvest by the time u flush 3-4 times usually takes a week to 10 days u have a good 10-25% amber just my method of uow i flush before harvest :48:

Cool cool just remember to watch the trichs everyday!! And if u have to flush this is what i do on indica dominant strains when they are 100% cloudy and a few ambers i begin to flush first flush i use around 15-20 ml of molasses per gallon of plain water i do that twice then after that just water till harvest by the time u flush 3-4 times usually takes a week to 10 days u have a good 10-25% amber just my method of uow i flush before harvest :48:

Could you explain what the molasses is for?

It is a carbo load and sugar load it gives the plant needed energy for building bud and making more resin i have used it for years i believe it improves the buds smell and improves the taste of it used to not use it started using it about 4-5 years ago wont go back to not using it i only use it the last 3-4 weeks of flowering jmo bud :48:

It is a carbo load and sugar load it gives the plant needed energy for building bud and making more resin i have used it for years i believe it improves the buds smell and improves the taste of it used to not use it started using it about 4-5 years ago wont go back to not using it i only use it the last 3-4 weeks of flowering jmo bud :48:

Good to know. Thanks.

actually molasses feeds the microbes in the soil...the microbes process the sugars, and the plant then makes use of that...hth

mojo

your picture of the purple is as close to what mine looks like that I have seen. Mine is an unknown strain purple. A sativa for sure . But the crazy thing is its closest to being done . just starting to fill out a bit. They know its 12/12 now .lol time to hurry

Latest posts

Back