Rosebud does 2016!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice flowers rose. I love the beauty mother nature privdes us. Why does mankind always seem to go against nature?? And I'm noticing a trend here at MP. I am seeing a certain group of products photobombing many peeps here including myself. Can you guess?? It's cat litter or cat food with the occasional cat thrown in for good measure.

the purple semi-hollyhock looking blooms are really unique. what is that? and does it grow in a zone 6 climate? those roses are awesome as well. the harlequin looks like a very odd plant. one of these days i need to get some of those seeds(or sumpin' low thc/high cbd)...

Those are fox gloves and they are a biennial, meaning the bloom every two years but make more babies the year they aren't blooming. And yes, i am in zone 6 as well.

The Harely is revegging, it is my original cut sent back to me when i lost my grow,(broadmites) thank you Jaam. So, yes it looks weird, but it doesn't usually. Maybe the clone was under 24/7 and I am doing 18/6 so it started flowering and now it is confused...Harley doesn't come from seed, if you want a start I can start one for ya when it gets much bigger.

Thanks Rose. Hope to be growing again at some point. Kinda taking a break because Mrs. Fogey is freaking out a bit about the smell when I grow, the quantity of herb I have and Mr Fogey in general...

i think mrs. fogey would love to have to fox gloves in the garden maybe even as a topping for the shallow grave she will dispose of my remains in if i don't straighten up and quit with all the herb stuff... ;)

Wow Rose, Beeeautiful..Looks like you have your hands full.and you are still sprouting seeds?..have you sexed them yet? Mojo my friend.....

that is quite a lot of plants. i like the variety too. a sativa here. an indica there. green with envy mojo to you...

Thank you Shortbus. Cane, no it will be a while before they sex. I am counting on 6 being male... just a guess.
OF, i need to take a pic of the foxgloves for you in the morning.. they are changing..

i think i am going to try to score some foxglove at my local gardening store...

Love foxglove too. Used to grow it when I lived where we had lots of water. Love it for the medical qualities too. I take digitalis every day.

Love the green you got going there Rose. That is a lot of plants.:48:

Looking beautiful as always. Your yard is just so wonderful! How many plants do you have going? It looks like a busy summer for you. It looks like you have a lot of sativa leaning plants. I look forward to trying out some new strains with you.

wow! such a beautiful garden you got there Rose, i can imagine them becoming trees by the end of season, you will have the mj forest over there :D good luck with that can't wait to see it happen

Thanks you two! I need good luck zem, as I learned last year anything can happen, who knew duct tape was a od grow necessity. I love it out doors.

THG, I am not sure, we aren't counting so as to be legal.. Ha... the ones in pots and the ground are feminized..The others are going to have to be sexed... so who knows how that will turn out. I just planted 3 satori seeds and going to do some Nurse Larry too, today I hope. I have clones for you when you are ready. How are you and how is the move?

Latest posts

Back