Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave you a sampling of the last breeding. It contains blackstar, Devil's tit, mango kush x blackrose, fruity pebbles og cubed, and double purple doja F3 all bred to apricot head male.

Dammmmm Umbra that sounds like one hell of a cross :48:

I miss read I thought -All together not seperate mixed breeding !-- Not that it would matter !-- Nevermind!--I feel them caps coming on !-- Apricot head !-- I might be getting a little wobble head myself !-- I got 2 of them thangs up and more seed so let the good times roll !

keef if i'm not mistaken i saw where you was sent some fruity pebbles og, if so and you get a boy and girl please keep me in mind as i really want to try it. i have some menthol monkey by mota rebel going right now and chose a sativa leaning male and female to cross. should have plenty of seed from her, will send you some after they finish. right now i call her prego.

View attachment 20180413_164133.jpg

Giggy -Nice plant!-- - I'm not sure what I got ?-- There was a bag of seed from Umbra marked "Let the Good times roll !--That's what he was telling me was in those seed !--I suspect it was one those "Box of" - breeding where he put a bunch of girls in with some boys and let them have at it !-- Worked well on throwing lots of diversity into that Box of Chocolate !-- -- I wouldn't know fruity pebble's if it jumped up and bit me on the butt !-- But if I find something taste like fruity pebble's I'll hook U up !

Morning O.F.C.!-- I need a clarification on the rules !-- If U wake up high can U still call it Wake and Bake ?-- It's 5 am and I'm lit up and listening to the blues !--They's definitely something wrong with me !-- and I like it !--- If I could play the guitar ?--I would play like Joe Bonnamassa !-- More caps ?-- Sure why not !--
Dam I grow good weed !

Morning OFC. giggy nice looking plant you have. I flipped mine early. We'll see what happens. I am growing inside and I don't want them to get to big.

Keep, I got to make me some of those cap's. I'm wondering how they will react with me. I'm just waiting on a phone call and I'll be out of here for the day. Just don't know what is in store for me. I like surprise. Or do I.:bong2:

G'morning folks! Sunny and shiny new here. I think spring has finally sprung. Me an' Harley gonna burn some rubber today. Giggy, she's looking good. Keef is the only other person I ever saw flower little plants like that. I got 6 like that. Maybe I should flip em?

So maybe I went back to bed !--

Ness sounds like U have a full summer plan enjoy yourself !

Nick -- I do that especially with a new variety !-- I flip them small mostly because of the way I'm set up !-- U got plants in 2 inch cups they gonna get top heavy and fall over in bloom !-- For now all the grow has to do is supply us !-- I flip 8 inch tall plants lots of time !-- If they got some sativa traits and want to stretch I can't go much bigger !-- I got a 2 foot tall Strawberry plants -- Well it's not really 2 ft tall I pulled the cup up some and laid it down cause it was gonna fall over anyway !-- So I guess U could say I got a 2 foot long plant !-- I'm itching to get a real grow !-- What I got now is more like the cloning station and bloom !-- When the time comes all I have to do is veg them longer so they'll be bigger and produce much more !-- Tell U the truth growing these little plants right now probably keeps me outta trouble !-- I used to supply 3 dealers --At this time and in this place I don't need much excess because I would be tempted !-- I kinda like having the variety in a little harvest too !-- Last Wednesday I harvest 6 different kinds !-- Doing this will help me find my prize !-- I'd like to have a few highly desirable plants that U can't get anywhere but from me !-- So what I do now is hunt them !

A couple Mormons with they tie and tennis shoes knocked on the wrong door the other day -- I think I hurt they feelings !--I Asked them about Joeseph Smith --Macaroni --Them special glasses and golden book that no one ever saw ?-- When I laughed and said --Do U really bieve that foolish sheet ?-- They left !-- It's not a good idea for a missionary to knock on my door and push they guilt at me -- I ruin they day !-- I don't be knocking on they door starting some sheet so stay away from my door and we good !
I'm not singling out Mormons!-- I'm nondenominational don't matter who it is !

I was gonna ask who U thought was gonna get indited next but I guess that would be political ?-- Ain't a lot that ain't political these days !-- I just want them to end prohibition and stay off my back !

We got moist Gulf air blowing in and hitting the land and pushing up off and on thunder and rain !
Just enough to mess with my face !-- Looks like I'm be useless today !-- Time for another dose of caps and refill the pipe !-- Might want to strap in we bout to get HIGH !-- This is not for the novice !

Good morning all,
smoking a 50 cent joint from the 420 sale. Durban poison. I don't remember if i have ever had it. it is nice so far.

Keef you have domina in that purple haze. I have stuff to mail you out too and i guess i am lazy.

Cane, how is rosie today?

ness, what are you up to? sounds fun.

today is 5 weeks from flip and it is very smelly in the room. I need to go feed them. Bud, the critic lets me know if one leaf turns yellow.

if you need me i will be in the garden. Nice to see everyone.

EIEIO !-- Rose take your time !--- It's not the Black Domina genetics I want !-- There is a pheno of Black Domina that is called "The Definitive Domina " that's the Domina I want !-- -- Got my pharming done !-- Got stuff coming down Wednesday so there is stuff to do !-- Dam white flies hurt me some !-- The lace wings take awhile but I think the white fly population is dropping !--

I know it ain't much to look at but this is a fine example of flipping them small !-- This girl had a high class indica mom outta Peru called SR-91 ( Sangarara Reserve -x- 91 Dragons )-- The dad's mom was the giant indica-- the mighty Mazar-i-Shariff-- of Lebonese Blond Hash fame --and he was fathered by a super dad-- in the Black Berry Snow Lotus !-- This plants whole job was to be a girl and give me my cuttings !-- Then as a bonus I get a little taste of what she'll do !-- I got high hopes for this one !

View attachment 20180421_123409.jpg

View attachment 20180421_123233.jpg

Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I loved,,,,,,

― William Shakespeare, ,,,,goodby everyone it was a pleasure hanging out with all of you ,,,,,stay safe and be well,,,zigggy

Umbra said drop the temp into the 50s at night and the plants will show more color ?-- Mane I got the smallest of AC window units in the grow room and during lights on I have trouble keeping it in the 70s !-- I'm sure it cools off some with lights off but the 50s is outta my range except in winter !-- Then it still depends on the weather !
Maybe it's time to hit the CFO up for an upgrade ?-- I like some color even though it mutes some during the cure !-- Still pretty and I haven't seen any giving up any potency for color ?-- So looks like I won't see much color during the summer ?

Got my swerve on now !-- Being this high should be against the law ! -- Nevermind !-- Got the blues playing low whilst I visit the past like I do sometimes !-- U know that Elohim stuff and the Epic of Gilgamesh !-- Gilgamesh was said to have been a hybrid --3/4 god and 1/4 human !-- Errr ?-- OK ?-- -- I had no idea that the Epic was written so much earlier than the flood and other myths reinterpreted in the bible !-- They want to talk about a magic baby U gotta get me past Noah first !-- Although Enki mighta been in Bethehem too but I don't think so !-- !----Wait !-- Wait !-- Wait !-- This got nothing to do with religion !--Ain't like I'm trying to get religous people to read the apocryphal (That's the forbidden christian books for those who don't know ) or something !-- This is about ancient history and thier religions -- thier beliefs about thier gods and about our origins !-- I wonder if they got this high ?-- Sounds like it ?---- Wait I'm make some trails with my hand !-- Did U see that ?-- We got thunderstorm moving thru !-- U know how storms makes me crazy ?-- I would rather be high and crazy over just being crazy any day !-- Draw in the power of the storm and step across the curtain and let me show round the spirit world !-- Warning !--There's are gonna be things U don't want to see !-- Ya'll might better just wait for me here ?--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back