My Dirt Experiment & Why You Should Love Organic.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks momma! Without these little beasties, life as we know it would not exist... Life at all would cease to exist for that matter without them!

WoooHoo. Though I lost this one when I sold my computer last week... Slipped through the cracks while I was transferring my files. :smoke1:

Wow man, thats amazingly written! Kept me well interested. Lots of adjectives and descriptions.

Thanks guys! Got me an A and also taught me a bunch of stuff... Well, it verified a lot anyways. Hehe. ;)

Very nice DL. Dunno how I never saw this before but it was a really good read. I wish we had more papers written this way on the forums, whether about MJ or any other growing topic. A+ from me.

My brother is a Microbiologist for a major Pharm. Co. He sells the research and expereiments. So thanks alot for this. I'm sure he'll be interested in reveiwing this.

Great paper DL. You make great argument for organics and the industry will love you for it. Makes me want to switch rite now.

Great job DL, amazing stuff. Dirt...etc...that's the ticket!

Peace...j.b.

I am using this nut . I'm in veg stage. I have read the chart . I am using the 1 teaspoon per gal. Can i use this mixture for every watering or should it be once a week or ???. Also do i have i make a fresh batch every time i want to use it . Please help thanks

This supports other reading I've done organic farming/gardening.

Latest posts

Back