Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
4u-
Yep Lots to learn!

I do know about the rule of that which can not be discussed.
Even saw someone sneak in a whole thread

:bong1: Good morning Bongers,

I am working on those mites, Duck.

It is Tuesday, you know what that means.:bong: :bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC!!!!,
I hope everyone's doing well this morning. I'm enjoying a cool, 61* on the deck. The temp is supposed to be 66 for a high today, just my kind of weather, it was 94 yesterday, missed a record by 2 degrees, too damb hot for this bear.
Rosebud, best of luck evicting those mites, sending you mucho mojo for the fight, take no prisoners.
:bong: :bong: :bong:

IT IS WED? I need to smoke before I post....I will go do that and straighten up.

Cubby, enjoy the cool of the morn.

I am gonna finish those *&^(^&&*)(( mite off!

Congrats on the win 4U. :)

Okay, earlier ozz gave me a call wanting me to let u all know he's ok. He had a fire and lost his garage and the apartment upstairs. He's supposed to call back later on. If there's any special messages you need me to pass along, PM me. He'll get back to mp when he gets stuff all sorted.

My 8 yr old has had a rash for a few weeks and yesterday I googled different types. I found what it looked like and my heart sank. He has BUD BUGS in his room. Probably brought into my house from a hotel room he stayed at. :( It's gonna be time consuming, but I'm not gonna let the fuggers win the war. Been vacuuming, spraying with dish soap and alcohol and dusting with Diatomaceous Earth. Checked all the other beds in the house and havent found anything. Hopefully it's just in that one bedroom. I think I'd rather have a head lice infestation then bed bugs :( Gonna be repeating this frequently until we don't see a thing. Wish me luck.

BIU guys. I'm more maticulous at cleaning when I'm high. :p

Oh, and just visited the brand new trader joes that opened here last week. Never been in there before. Looking forward to trying that $3 wine I keep hearing about, lmfao.

SmokinMom
Thanks for the Ozzy update.

I don't even know what to say- that must be a lot to deal with. Worst I've ever had was coming home after a 2 week business trip and finding 4 ft of water in basement and whole house destroyed from a broken pipe under the sink (it was winter time and it actually froze the door shut).

What I learned- if you live in a state where you can hire an insurance adjuster to represent you- do it. I thought I could do it myself and I was wrong. Especially since it was such a big loss. I would have ended up with a lot more cash if I had hired a professional - and dealing with the insurance company wasn't fun at all. They are not on your side in spite of all the premiums you've paid.

Yikes- the bugs sound like our version of the borg. Have you ever watched Hotel Hell? They made an appearance in a recent episode. I got attacked one night when staying in NYC. It stinks!

So go :bong2: and go after them bad boys.

Oh yeah in a few weeks I should be able to "officially" join the club and request my #. I've got a beautiful blue glass (gift from my sis) and a few other nice glass pieces that I"m eager to share with you all.

Jeepers:eek:

At least Ozzy is Ok.

Didn't his neighbors place burn not to long ago?

BIU:bong:

wake and bake kids :bong: :bong:

hola---4u---rosebud, smokinmom, cubby, duck, tasty, drft, and all you other pot hheads i missed ;) :D

You calling me a pot head? That would be correct.

I am so glad to hear Ozzy is ok. It is crazy how we worry about people that we have never met but are sure we know. Tell him we love him.

I have more spider mite eradication to do this morning.

4U, look who is all decked out in Red. You deserve it. Congratulations.

thanks Rose

going to be in the 80s today..what a great September...looks like another week of 70s..and dry...better keep the bubbles bubblin

:bong:

001.JPG

and

Bubbling

in

Unison

Bong

it

Up

:bong:

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Nice cool day with a chance of rain here today.

What a great day to start the weekend:)

BIU :bong:

Morning duck :ciao: I hadn't been by in a while thought id drop in and say hello.

No biu for me this morning my jars ran dry a couple days ago, dang move never thought id be out agin lol. Ah well a couple weeks outta some awesome smelling PEX :D. It really smells like pineapple :).

I got one chunk of hash left so maybe a lil biu after work. :)

Latest posts

Back