Making hash oil out of bowl resin method...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
worked pretty well though i had some concerns.

am i able to put this in food or is this method purely for smoking purposes? i feel unsure of putting something that was primarily made up of 99% isopropyl alcohol into my food.

A couple things that I don't believe you understand.

1) That poo that you scraped off the side of your bowl isn't nor ever will be hash. Hash is a bunch of trichomes that have been separated from the original plant matter. There are several methods and procedures to make hash, but soaking your piece in 99% alcohol will never produce hash.
2) You mention you want to cook with hash. This is totally possible, look into making hash butter and you can pretty much use it in anything. 99% iso alcohol is 99% alcohol and 1% water. If you let the iso hash oil dry properly all the alcohol will be evaporated out of the oil.

I think you should do some reading in the Hash section of this forum.

thanks dude!

i followed some how-to on TOTSE called

Hash Oil: Making Use of Bowl Resin and/or Weed Resin

i'd psot a link to it though i can't till i've racked up 15 posts on here.

i know this is not hash oil but here goes i hve one of those glas jar pipea with the hoses an rubber stoper you you put water in it well i keep the jar clean and use no water after afew bowls resin oil starts to build up after a good oz
i jar is about 1/4 full oil runs nice taste like resin but afew drops make a bowl o weed alot stronger i love it just a lil anicdote

I think maybe it would be better to save up your stems over time and use that to make hash oil. It takes a couple ounces to make enough to be worth it but bowl resin is bad enough smoked. I know we run out of our stash sometimes but dont forget what thats doing to your lungs.

antipeterleague said:
thanks dude!

i followed some how-to on TOTSE called

Hash Oil: Making Use of Bowl Resin and/or Weed Resin

i'd psot a link to it though i can't till i've racked up 15 posts on here.

Welcome back, Devo guy :). Where ya been?

Latest posts

Back