2Dog's Bubble clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
Hi people thanks for stopping by! I have made the diy bubble cloner thanks to the diy section! now it is time to see how it pans out. I have placed about 10 clones in it, purple kush, white lightning, nl 5 and blue cheese. I will be updating to let you guys know how it turns out. If they root this will be a new G/J :D

trich pics 012.jpg

trich pics 013.jpg

trich pics 014.jpg

the stems are just above the water...I will get a pic of those later..

trich pics 015.jpg

trich pics 016.jpg

trich pics 017.jpg

looking like a fine bubbler to me 2dog, good work. with a little tlc and a little green mojo there should be no reason to not have another gj here :). good luck and i am gonna reserve a seat for this gj cuz i think its gonna get busy in here. happy growing.

p.s. awesome selection you got there too :):).

i made one of those a few moths ago and everything i put in it rooted in 7-10 days..i was amazed...mostly because it only cost $15 to build if you already have an extra air pump lol(most of us do) but also at how well it worked...something tells me you'll never look back.

p.s...i've had great success in adding a small amount of GH diamond nectar to the water..

awesome guys thanks for stopping by! I cannot wait to share the results with everyone!! pk will live on again! they are looking good today still perky and green. thanks to everyone for all of the great diy info I received I appreciate it.

update pics all of them look good..one was a tiny bit droopy I moved it further down the tube for more moisture and it perked right back up..:D

010310 005.jpg

010310 010.jpg

I have some roots goona take pics and maybe plant some of the clones tonight! so happy!!!!!

here's the roots! do you guys think they are ready to plant?

020910 007.jpg

020910 005.jpg

020910 004.jpg

020910 003.jpg

020910 002.jpg

020910 001.jpg

020910 006.jpg

the long one in the middle of the bottom left pic I trimmed it was rooting higher up the stem which was too long after a leaf died and the stem slipped down the tube..I am soooo pleased thanks for the diy section!!!!!!!!!

Wow 2dog, that awesome! I have a confession to make.... NV made three of these bubblers, each one slightly different (or, what I called at the time, "improved" lol). I couldn't get any of them to work for me. Out of 200 plus cuttings, I think maybe 3 rooted:rolleyes: I tried everything, just couldn't make it go. Congrats!:D

thanks nvthis...I am on a high..I just looked up and realized that it is 1am and I am planting clones...this is huge for me!! I would say the key is temp, lots of bubbles and keeping the clone tips out of the water...I hadnt checked em for 2 days...and surprise! I am going to add some more clones tonight.

Very nice! Yeah, I had an aquarium heater, the whole nine. I had made special markings on the inserts on the second bubbler to make sure the stems were all the correct length down. The last one even had two pumps lol. Nothing I did worked.

Hey, you know what else I did.. Though the duct tape seems good too.. I bought packages of ear plugs, you know, the simple foam ones you roll up and shove into your ear hole? Those worked perfectly to plug the empty holes I wasn't using in the bubblers, to keep the light out;)

I use the tape because its cheap and I have it. lol...maybe you did too much...I only checked mine about 3 times the whole time..changed the water one time. added to it twice. some plants are hard to clone. I think this will be a 100 % success rate as long as the 2-3 left finish off they look like they will fingers crossed...

Latest posts

Back