Hello, I'm MikeyB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danknugs420

Reaction score
I live in Baltimore MD now but hope to move to California or Colorado soon. Yee Haw.

i am a ca resident and would have to say that if you intend on growning outdoors(to reap the massive benifits) ca/co r the right places for you. and if i where in other states gorwing(at all) i would advertise otherwise on this site becuz of issues of the man trying to take away all of our individual rghts as people. There are many states who allow medical marijuana but not too many who r run by it. the golden state is the place to be. but i have also considered trying out the colorado thing either way safe growing!

welcome, enjoy and tell no 1!!! even if your legal. someone might want your stash. this is a a great site enjoy

:lama:

nice to have ya..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

:welcome: Mikey. Id really like to move to Alaska I love cold weather and the outdoors, ofcourse I heard they have a excellent medical mj program:smoke1:

i do not plan to grow, at least in maryland unless it is legalized. i did just launch my website xxx.nugs.com to include an mmj directory to help connect the hemp community. check it out and let me know what you think. thanks again! -mikey

Latest posts

Back