Cannabutter 3 ways

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well its not easy to eat cannabis leaves directly but i find a perfect recipe to eat i simply use the dry leaves and put them during tempering it gives a very nice aroma and after that i put the vegetables and my cannabis infused dish ready.

Made my first batch of butter yesterday with the trimmings I decarbed it in the oven at 200 for 20 minutes then I melted a cup of butter with about 1 1/2 cup of water I ground the decarbed trimmings in a good processor then I mixed that ground with the melted butter on very low never let it get above 200 or it degrades the thc I let that simmer and do it’s thing for 2 1/2 hrs always stirring and monitoring the temp. After it’s all cooked down strain it through some cheesecloth and put in fridge for about 8 hrs at that time the butter will separate and float on top just pour all the water out now and what your left with is a beautiful brick of cannabutter. I even mixed in some spices it’s all to your preference I plan on cooking savory with it though

Made my first batch of butter yesterday with the trimmings I decarbed it in the oven at 200 for 20 minutes then I melted a cup of butter with about 1 1/2 cup of water I ground the decarbed trimmings in a good processor then I mixed that ground with the melted butter on very low never let it get above 200 or it degrades the thc I let that simmer and do it’s thing for 2 1/2 hrs always stirring and monitoring the temp. After it’s all cooked down strain it through some cheesecloth and put in fridge for about 8 hrs at that time the butter will separate and float on top just pour all the water out now and what your left with is a beautiful brick of cannabutter. I even mixed in some spices it’s all to your preference I plan on cooking savory with it though

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 14
Making my butter today using the the decarbed trimmings and I had some kief I used some of my dab reclaim too just to boost potency I melted the butter with 2 cups of water and all the way low never above 200 I let that simmer for 3 hrs then ill strain through a cheesecloth and put in fridge once everything separates you’ll b able to dump out a nice chunk of cannabutter and I put a little rosemary as I’ll b using it for savory dishes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 8
Finished product cut off piece to make chicken Kiev let’s get baked for dinner

Attachments

• CF4CED73-5FE1-4B6D-A06D-AB61D868D014.jpeg
    CF4CED73-5FE1-4B6D-A06D-AB61D868D014.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 9
Been making budder for 10 years in a crock pot. It's always super pottant. Just ask burne. Also found using coconut butter doesn't mess with my stomach and keeps longer in the freezer. Just used some that was made 3 years ago. Was just as strong as when it was first made.

Also to get rid of the green taste. Re-melt it in filtered or distilled water till the water comes out clean.

Yeah , staind makes butta` that`ll hurtcha !! And the brownies his wife makes with it should be registered with ATF as potent as they are . A 1" square is more than enough !!
peace

Latest posts

Back