Ladies and Germs, I Present to you: Satorry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:48:

larry x satori.......... should be a winner

And a photo bomb by the dog lol, looking great dman

Whoa, just caught this. Sounds like an interesting cross brotha. Bet it could be a nice uppity kush if you pull it early enough. Who's the momma/daddy?

Edit: sorry, stoner skimming and just went back to the OP.

They look like Satori to me. My Larry had fat leaves too, but that looks satori to me :D

Could those be any darker green???? Oh my gosh those are beautiful. You know dman, i let my satori go too long outdoors last year and it makes me tired.. So.. i am thinking if you let that stuff go amber it will be knock out...
Beautiful plants Dman, nice to see your cloners too. very cool.

Thank you Rose, they are a little too green! I eased up on nutes last feeding so im just waiting for them to react.
I found the clonning pots at the buck store, 3 of them for 2 dollars. Loving them so far.

looking good Dman........... I don't know about this cross but Satori takes for ever to show sex.

She does G13, that is true.

Dman, you got a deal. That is cool, i need to check out the dollar store more.

Wow. this is fun. When i saw the pretty tops, i was hoping for a side shot and there it was. These are stacked pretty tight, nice job dman. I don't know who they look like yet. This is like waiting to see who the baby looks like, ha. I am watching and very interested.

Good looking start Dman, green mojo on your grow man.

Thanks guys, after seeing such aggressive growth and the first one showing female im really excited about these plants.

Looking great Dman! Looks like a good cross. I miss those dark fat leaves! Still have some Satori beans. I'll have to give her another run... :48:

Thanks Bro, I just found out its a girl and its only showing now at 7.5 weeks, so I would say its gonna lean to the Satori side of the cross. Its time to give her a bigger pot.

Latest posts

Back