Does this forum belong to Nirvana?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toni Montana

Reaction score
Does this forum belong to Nirvana?

Someone just posted that we should buy seeds from Nirvana to support our forum - meaning this forum? So Nirvana owns this forum?

Thanks

No advertisers pay to put banners on sites. If we buy through the link, they know where you came from. MP obv not your house. lol

Actually I see what the other poster meant by support this forum.... the nirvana link is an aff link so it will generate money for MP to keep this board running.

Everyone click on banner to buy things to help board

They also help out when a shipment goes missing due to customs. There is a notice about this on Nirvanas site about this. How many seed banks would actually go out of their way to compensate you because customs intercepted your order.

You can`t get any better than that if you ask me. Just wish I`d used the link on this site when I bought my seeds.

Nirvana's seeds are IMO good value, although I can only speak from their Aurora that I grew, excellent bud as others here can verify. I've just ordered some of their Blue Mystic though unfortunately I couldn't use the link from here as it was a mixed order.

many orders from nirvana here. and yes, they are great at customer service. no, they don't own this site. this is MarP's house your in...:hubba: :cool:

Latest posts

Back