Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month: Umbra's White x Nepalese Indica
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Passion Awards > Bud Picture Of The Month Contest
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2012, 02:41 PM   #1
getnasty

getnasty getnasty getnasty getnasty getnasty getnasty getnasty getnasty getnasty getnasty getnasty
Default BPOTM pics

Do the plants have to be near harvest? I mean, I've seen the winners of past months, and the buds are all full and ripe for the most part, except Pachecho's Pineapple Express auto, from what I could tell. The situation is this: I entered my 4th week of flowering today and while my buds aren't dense and robust, they are starting to form their way up and down the stalks, and I've got some pretty pictures of her.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:51 PM   #2
kaotik
MrInvisible

kaotik kaotik kaotik kaotik kaotik kaotik kaotik kaotik kaotik kaotik kaotik

they don't have to be anything apart from 'something you grew' i think is the only stipulation.
if you think you got some nice pictures, giv'er

most wait till finished as they're more impressive that way, and what most want to see