What gets YOU the Highest? What's YOUR favorite piece? Come Puff Clouds!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i personally love the long glass vaporiser but currently i am using electric vapour which i don't like because of its design as it is metal made and you cannot see smoke coming out.
Second the gas type is something smells different and the taste that it make is different then the electric type.

View attachment Advanced-Epen-Vaporizer-300x300.jpg

MJ -- Too old ?-- Might as well come on over to the Home of the Old Farts Club !-- Let me see if I can get U started and up to speed some ?-- They have what is called a dry herb vaporizer -- The active ingredient come over as a vapor not a smoke -- I find them unsatisfying -- but I got the ticket for ya !--When it comes to vaping -- We can take weed or hash and with a process of heat and pressure press the hash oil out - A tiny bit of a thinning agent and U can fill e-cig cartridges -- About 70 % THC -- Much easier on your lungs but it will jack U up !--

Totally agree because this 70 year old loves his Volcano Digital Vaporizer. No more of over 50 years of using joints and bongs as my means of inhaling cannabis.

You have to love those classic 9mm bongs. I have a little blue one and like a 2 1/2 foot blue one, but rarely use either haha.

I defiantly love the look of that piece on the bottom. I have a pretty large collect of spoons and hand pipes.

Here is a spoon I recently had custom made. Has Butters from South Park and the 1UP Mushroom from Mario, as well as a bunch of other millies, slyme work, custom carb, and 10+ colors I think, with some reversal work.

That's greaaaaaat!

Vintage baby. This style of pipe is what potheads from the 1960’s used. It’s my favorite. It has a bullet case attached that holds
C6EF64E2-F570-4E39-95DD-1AA7A9F53288.jpeg
three extra bowls. There’s also a lid that protects a partially smoked bowl. It also has a tool attached that’s used for cleaning plugs.
To clean it you just boil it.
Hands down best pot tool ever.

you make and sell these pieces? i don't have many smoking toys but those seem very nice. bet they are catalytic.

Totally agree because this 70 year old loves his Volcano Digital Vaporizer. No more of over 50 years of using joints and bongs as my means of inhaling cannabis.
Been keeping my vapor poo for edibles but decided to put it into my Volcano and set it at 435 degrees and just did one bag and boy was I baked. Usually when I vape I usually do .2 of a gram and I get 5 bags out of that. The poo I load it fully at about a gram. But I only get one bag instead of the 5. Liking my new fond way to vape the leftovers.

They’re called Proto Pipes. No I don’t make them.

Latest posts

Back