A Growers Journal, yooper style.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Krav,
umbra,
Hey guys, good to see you stop by and for the words of encouragement.

Ok, I held my thoughts when the first cotyledon's came up, but you have a heck of a stretch going on there! Are these under T5's? Either way, it's looking like you need more light and WAY closer. I thought maybe the crazy stretch would sort itself out, but you need to take action now, unless you want long plants with huge gaps between their nodes.

I marked a few spots that show what I'm noticing. These spots I circles should be "stacked" right on top of each other.

View attachment YoopStretch.jpg

Doc,
Thanks for your thoughts. I agree with ya, but right now I`ve got more important things to worry about.

Oh, I know you do, and I posted this before I read your post in OFC I believe. Either way, I had to point it out and mention it to you.

Best of luck and warm wishes being sent to you and your wife..... 6 hours without a pain shot, I'd surely have been going up and down the walls! I feel for you sir.

OK, it`s time for an update of some kind anyway, so ready or not here it comes. The boys and girls in the club are being feed Cogo`s and G.H. nutes at 1/3 to 1/2 strength. I did hang another light in there. Let`s see if that helps with the stretching problem.
Doc thanks for the constructive criticism. Better post this before I loose it. Forgot to load pictures.

I give up, pictures won`t load so forget it .

One at a time Yooper, one at a time.

Can`t even get that far.

Yeah it is hit and miss most of the time.

Yoop, I know this grow has not been an easy one due to other things happening in your life. Just keep hanging in there, the grow looks fine for now, worry about what is important, the weed will pretty much take care of itself until you can get back on the rails with your personal life. Mojo :aok:

ya man no need the pics if all looks good then it's all good! :) as far as the stretch i seen i'd just bury deep on transplant hope the xtra lights keeps em tight for ya gl man

Hmmm, no one`s stopped by yet.

Hi Yooper, what is "manifold training" ? Looking pretty cute there.

Was called "mainlining", got it from Nebula Haze and nugbuckets on the growweedeasy site. So far, so good, idea is to get 8 equal colas from each plant. That and most of the work is done in the beginning stages.

Well that is cool. I only usually have four. When i first started growing I had two clones and topped one and not the other. The results were within a gram of each other. I would rather have 8 like you do especially for LED's... I will be watching. Thanks Yooper.

I just looked again, what are you doing there? LST'ing? or I should say high stress training? I hadn't noticed that before..fun stuff.

I see your plants are doing the splits! got it.

Latest posts

Back