Ladies and Germs, I Present to you: Satorry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dman1234

Reaction score
So here is the deal, last year I had a few OD plots, one of them had 3 Larry and 3 Satori all grown from seed. I had to put them out before I could sex them, when I went to sex them I could not find one of the Satori. Later in the year I did find him and it was too late, he had seeded all the plants. So I collected as many seeds as I could and stored them, alot were immature and I havent had much luck germing them. Finally I got one started. If its a boy I will collect his pollen and cross back to larry, if its a girl I will clone her and see what happens.
I say it looks like Larry but the wife thinks it is clearly showing Satori. Ha ha jk.

View attachment 1429786897453.jpg

That is straight fire satori! lol... Can't wait to watch this.. Those pesky boys.. all hiding up in there. ha.

Omg I think I see some pre pre preflowers, it's a boy. Lol in for this DMan do work.

Got 6 satori haze at 28'days starting to get exciting, one pheno is really crazy looking, I will be trying to reveg her.

Checking in... any room available? :)

Looks like it should finish strong anyday now... :rofl:

oh yeah Dman! it's either satorry or latori

make me a clone pls...just take a cut from the top

Ha ha thanks everyone. Another one has shown so there are two now, my chances of a female just doubled.

I'm smoking Satori right now......... looking good dman........ :48:

:watchplant: :48:

Whooohooo we got leaf sets, time to start the show.

I can not wait to try this satori haze I have going it smells soooooo good, citrus, limey, light bleach, just lovely.

I'm sitting on a few straight satori beans too, for the future. Seems the the breeder is back on the scene too

Thanks guys, Lyfespan I had read they were taking a break until the end of 2015. I see attitude doesnt have any Satori, I want to see how these turn out but I will be looking for the regular Satori soon, maybe I will try Herbies on my next order.

Thanks guys, Lyfespan I had read they were taking a break until the end of 2015. I see attitude doesnt have any Satori, I want to see how these turn out but I will be looking for the regular Satori soon, maybe I will try Herbies on my next order.

I had to stalk up when the Tude had em in. I'm seeing new gear from them come out a little, I think it's new gear.

Whooohooo we got leaf sets, time to start the show.

I can not wait to try this satori haze I have going it smells soooooo good, citrus, limey, light bleach, just lovely.

I'm sitting on a few straight satori beans too, for the future. Seems the the breeder is back on the scene too

I can't wait to hear the smoke report on that satori haze

Latest posts

Back