Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8ffed06980de87ab2fe7c4fafd534917.png

Morning O.F.C. !-- I slept in this morning !-- Storming --wind blowing hard !--

What up Bud ? -- Wish I had a place for a small garden !- Used to grow da hell out some Tomatos !
Only therapy was what they made me do !--I'm not a fan of someone else making decisions about my fate !
Wake up Old Farts !

Morning OFC. @7weeks the room smells incredible. Checked everything with a loop. Trichomes are 80% cloudy. Even with staking, the buds are heavy enough they are flopping over a bit. Have been watering every 3 day, they need water every other day now.

Good morning ofc.... we have shake in the freezer... time to make some oil.

Good news, i found a jar of nurse larry in the closet... from a couple months ago harvest.. That was good, as we are cleaning out jars left and right... my pot's about gone so am very happy to have found that last night.

Ihope you all are well, kraven, how are you? Have a great day, the sun is shining.

I'll be glad when Rose got another harvest in da jar !-- The struggle is real ! -- Took me 2 months of feeding plants into bloom once a week before they started coming out bloom once a week !-- The pharm keeps working like it is we gonna have plenty ! -- I just need to put some time into making sure veg can produce the plants for bloom !-- I'm out of Nurse Larry right now but there's some in bloom !

Umbra we need to go to the Wholesaler thread and find U an east coast wholesaler who will take all U can grow and give U a fair price !-- I try to he careful what I say sometimes !-- I don't want Tech Admin to think I be trying to set up some kind of pot growers coop right under his nose ! -Times they are a changing !--- I plead a 5th !

Can U tell I took extra caps --been indulging in some Snow Desiel and am lit up like a Christmas tree ?

Good morning OFC. Its 71 tjis morning, sunny but not to bright. I just may have to go canoeing if I can find me a front. Rivers up about 3 ft. which makes the trip fun. Not wild, just fun. Hope everyone is having a great day.

:48:

Have fun St Nick. Kraven, thank you for your service and all the rest of you too.

Hey WH, i see you down there. Come up here and plant my garden will ya?

3-4 lbs of Bakers sweetened shredded coconut -- 3 lbs coconut sugar 5 gallons of RO water and yeast ! This what I ended up with !-It will clear up some just by settling with time but I'm thinking Britta water filter ? -- Easy to make --Hard to clear up !-- That stuff right there will rock your world !-- Now I gotta kill the yeast and sweeten it some !--

View attachment 20170529_103944-1.jpg

I smoked a tester bud of the IC x CaliO and its a keeper, there is 2 pheno's. Both smell deeply of tangerine / citrus and taste as good as they smell, just like orange candy but with a serious punch. The second pheno is the one I want to focus on, it finished in 58-60 days and it has the weight and look of the IC, but the same amazing taste as the original CaliO. The tester bud was quick dried so its gonna be so much better in a week, and the weight looks impressive on both pheno's. The second pheno also has a more CaliO looking bud, and they are super chunky. :48: :48: :48:

I took 5 of my caps this morning !-- Make me do the "Crap" walk -- Then fired up some that Snow Desiel !
I know I been higher but I can't remember when !-- That much RSO would not allow me to function at all !
Umbra the Snow Desiel is outstanding !--Thank U for the seed !--

Some of the plants in the garage appear to have spider mites. Not out of control. Just added more predator mites, but they may not survive. This late in flowering I run low humidity. 35% or less predator mite like it more humid than that. Found some aphids on the clones in the tent. Lost 1 of the FPOG females. Ordered nematodes, lady bugs, and mantis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back