How old before get pollen sacs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToothDaClown

Reaction score
I don't have any picture right now, but will try to post some very soon.

I have some sprouted bagseed seedlings that are about 8" tall but real thin and spindly.

They are 3 to 5 weeks old -- I'm not sure of the exact date they were planted.

My problem is that 2 of them are just covered with what looks like pollen sacs. They do not have any alternating nodes yet and only 3 and 4 pairs of opposing fan leaves.

Can they be flowering that young? They have been under MH on a 16/8 schedule.

Also, I haven't found any pollen yet, but some of the little sac like things are open and look like a pollen sac that has shed the pollen. If they had pollen in them, wouldn't there be traces of it still visible in the opened sacs?

I've never heard of anything like it.

Any suggestions on what is happening will be greatly appreciated.

I've pulled them out of the room and will probably through them out, maybe even the whole bunch of them. They were planted by a friend that has disappeared leaving them behind.

Thank you for your ideas.

Great smoking.

:postpicsworthless:

A picture is worth a thousand words.

With out a pic is tuff but male plants will drop balls and open in veg 18/6 or even 24. I just pick them off each day to keep them under control until they are needed. The older a male plant gets they seem to do this more. If they were from seed then it's probably just a male. Male plant day 20 of flower.

Peace
Dioxide

DSCN0533 (Medium).JPG

DSCN0532 (Medium).JPG

Latest posts

Back