Powdery mildew

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddmachinist

Reaction score
Thinking I'm starting to see signs of powdery mildew. Mainly of the stems and just a few spots I removed most of not but I think I should probably spray it with something. any suggestions prefferably not chemical solutions. Though it may not hurt too much because it is still vegging. Though I think I see some pistils coming in. Any input helps

i use greencure myself.
not tried sns

but yes spray them.. and watch them.
bloody plant herpies. it's still got it.. may not show it, but it has it. :(
stay ontop of it. and know that not much kills it.. just fights it back. *and the stuff that does kill it.. i have a very negative opinion on ;)

the problem with powder mildew is it is systemic, so once you get it...it will be with that plant forever. There is no cure that I know of, only suppression. I use lactic acid bacteria. It is caused by poor air circulation and high humidity. Kill the plant and move on.

AEM - Activated Effective Microorganisms

I had PM issues a while back and used Actinovate during flower at 1/2 teaspoon to 32 oz spray bottle. I had the grow lab tested and it was well within legal limits and since corrected the ventilation and humidity concerns.

Well I think I may have good news . After further research I believe it wasn't actually mildew and possibly these leafhopper bugs. I seen a few white bugs around the white residue on the plant . Has anyone had problems with these before?

Latest posts

Back