introduction of new member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blubike

Reaction score
Just started growing for medical reasons and am seeing there is a lot to growing even a small grow. Finished my first grow and am just hanging and trimming my three babies. I am sure I will get better at it and it will get easier. I will be asking questions from time to time hope I don't bother too many people.
blubike:)

Hi ya. Welcome. It's a great place, ask away. I'm not a medicinal user, I use it to prevent any medicinal problems :).

Hello everyone, I hope I am posting in the right forum. Touchtone here, yes I am new to the whole system, however I am going to read and learn. Wanting to learn all I can on the DWC system. So far I have read a lot of good information on this site. Looking forward to growing...

hello and welcome to mp blubike

you aswell touchstone ,,,although you may want to start your own thread :p

go to the introductions section and click on new thread :peace:

Welcome Blubike but you just got dissed by touchtone! LOL

Just kidding both of you but Touchtone you need to start your own intro thread and not jump into someone else with things about you. i realize your both new and WELCOME!

Cheers!!!!

no harm done

welcome to the party everyone !!!!

See ya around!

Welcome to the jungle fella's ! alot of good info arround here as well as some super cool peep's !

Latest posts

Back