Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bud --U said those plants in veg this morning were only 9-10 inches tall ? -- Look at these monsters !
They not really that small I put a giant Pepsi can in there to make it look that way !--Nurse Larry and Master Kush playing nice !

View attachment 20170113_162556.jpg

Hey Hopper I got 4 rooted cuts that showed this Star mutation !--- It's marked "Star Baby " but I did kinda like that "Texas Star" ? --Lone Star ? -- Hep me !-- I'll have this girl for long time !-- I honestly don't know anything about this plants genetics !-- What I do know is she is very good !

There was a medical patient that was a breeder named Lone Star. He did a bunch of strains. After he died, the TexasKid took over the breeding. He then moved to CO and I lost touch with him. SativaDiva used his Killer Queen in their TexMex strain, killer queen x Acapulco gold. I think I still have a pack of these somewhere.

There was a medical patient that was a breeder named Lone Star. He did a bunch of strains. After he died, the TexasKid took over the breeding. He then moved to CO and I lost touch with him. SativaDiva used his Killer Queen in their TexMex strain, killer queen x Acapulco gold. I think I still have a pack of these somewhere.

Acapulco gold. That's something you don't hear of too often anymore

Hey Bud --U said those plants in veg this morning were only 9-10 inches tall ? -- Look at these monsters !
They not really that small I put a giant Pepsi can in there to make it look that way !--Nurse Larry and Master Kush playing nice !

They do look good playing nice together

I was just laughing about something !-- Nick -Hippy and Bud weren't around yet so I gotta tell it !-- When D.D. first came on the O.F.C. --I accused her of being Po-Po !-- Got so quite up in here I thought the lights went out !-- That was precious right there !

I was just laughing about something !-- Nick -Hippy and Bud weren't around yet so I gotta tell it !-- When D.D. first came on the O.F.C. --I accused her of being Po-Po !-- Got so quite up in here I thought the lights went out !-- That was precious right there !

That is way too funny

She outta town Cuz !-- Just got a text from her she back at her friends place !-- Did her job interview and waiting to hear back Monday or so !-- With her skills it's not like they not gonna offer her the job !--
I'm trying to decide what's for supper !-- I had a bowl of grits with butter and cheese for lunch !-- Sheet was good too !- That's right grits is a southern thing !--- If U ain't had shrimp and grits ? -- That's not right ! --I can't even comprehend a world without grits !-- For U people in the land of ice grits is ground hominy !-- What U don't know what hominy is ? -- What da hell is hominy Anyway ? -- Hominy is what U make grits out of !-- Everybody know that !-- I'm in the mood for some fried potatoes !- What goes good with fried potatoes besides weed ?

Hope she gets the Job.
Love me some shrimp and grits.
Spent my day eyeing USA grown Genetic. Some very interesting things out there.
Seems some mighty powerful stuff.

Hippy got it !-- Starts innocently enough !-- I'm just gonna look around !-- I'm not gonna order any seed !--
Then there's that one U just gotta have !-- It never ends after that !-- There's always just one more strain U just gotta have !-- I have seen the light and soon as I get a good lemon --I'm swearing off new varieties ! --For awhile !-- Maybe ! -- They do got that -- No I'm giving it up for lent !

D.D. do shrimp and grits different than N.C. low country shrimp and grits !-- She do straight up Cajun shrimp and grits !-- I been needing some Jambalaya lately !-- I'm full made me some dam home Fiedler potatoes and a BLT !--

Well Keef and everyone else. I must come clean. I have for the last week had.
Trainwreck and Ladyburn 1974 in route.
But I am just looking.

Yep !- Me too Hippy !-- Just looking !-- I promise when I get a good lemon I'll quit looking ! --Mostly !- Maybe !

Dang it !-- Ya'll made me miss the news !-- I may not be able to talk about it but I can watch it if I want ! -- Maybe at 10 --"With the Whole Story " or what ever they say !--

Have a High Eve. Cuz. Gonna go finish Gold rush.
Night OFC
Ice coming around Midnight. 26 now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back