Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i said hello this morning....maybe too high and forgot....put some hash in my coffee....and used plenty of real cow creamer....and man, this is better than a brownie....i am wrecked ;)

Morning Hopper-- Kraven !-- Hopper I don't think I'm like this long distance stuff !-- Was on the phone trying to fix a toilet 3 hours away !-- U headed off to church this morning ?

LOL Keef, Yes WH going to church... church of low expectations... lol

I too watched sat night live. I love the spicer impressions. Talented folks on there.

I got my room going yesterday. Im not sure how to proceed. Some may need flipped but not all. I need a professional pot growing organizer to stop by.
That GDP is good. Mr rb said to strong for him...

Kraven that coffee sounds good. I think I need my third cup... smoke um if you gotum.

At one time I considered getting my hedge trimmer out and just level them all up before the flip !-- I ask Umbra how U get them all the same size before the flip and he laughed at me !--

Good morning friends. Been quiet for the last couple of days, I seem to work my arse off for a day or two and then need 3 or 4 days to recover. Seems that whenever I get good and sore then I don't sleep well either. I may just have to start drinking a few nightcaps to improve my odds.

Serious rain here today. I guess the wethermn has to get it right sometimes. After all, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
:48:

Morning Hopper-- Kraven !-- Hopper I don't think I'm like this long distance stuff !-- Was on the phone trying to fix a toilet 3 hours away !-- U headed off to church this morning ?

Church :rofl:

Nick that's what I mean when I say I decide how I'm spend my pain !-- I pretty much do like U said -- I get to it and do too much and end up down for a few days !-- I'm sore but trying to move but it's not working very well! -- Without these caps and Tumeric I'd be down instead of just slow !-- I did manage to get on the scooter and run over to the beach! -- I'm still getting used to driving it !-- Stepping on the gas pedal or brake don't help cause they ain't there and if U reach up to pull the clutch in --That ain't the clutch !-- I was over there and this big over size truck with those big wheels like they got was doing donuts in the sand !-- I didn't want it to be that way but I was forced to unleash all that raw horsepower I was sitting on !-- Almost broke my leg !-- I come home !

Kraven, would you go to my journal and tell me what i should be doing with these girls? I usually veg a lot longer, but these new leds.... help please. Anyone else too please.

Morning O.F.C....sorry Rose I know nothing about LEDs...Home day today ,cold out ,more tea and a puff:48:

Kraven, would you go to my journal and tell me what i should be doing with these girls? I usually veg a lot longer, but these new leds.... help please. Anyone else too please.

Sure thing, I'll take a peek and toss a few words at ya ;)

KEEF, I can just see you on that beach with your new golf cart, oops i mean scooter. LOL, you know i love ya.

Hey Rose I'm not quite sure about this thing myself but it amuses me ! A golf cart on 2 wheels ? --Ain't that far off !--- It's got fat tires and does well in the sand !-- I'll get used to it !-- It don't do donuts so well though !-- Plus if U pull the clutch lever in U gonna stop real quick !-- U know that ain't right putting the brake lever where the clutch post to be !- Just got a centrifugal clutch !--
Might better go for another test ride this afternoon !-- Because it is bikini weather got nothing to do with it !
Strictly a test ride !--

I need a sidecar for a dog or 2 !-- They do like to ride !-- That little one is a runner U gotta watch him like a hawk !-- I take him to the beach and turn him loose and run him down on the scooter make him learn to come back when I call him !-- He's something else !-- U try to discipline he fights back ! -- He don't care !-- He do what he wants to do !--He's fast and he knows it !--

I would also like to state for the record that I know nothing about somebody taking that cross down off them dunes !- I doubt I could even get to it that quick on a scooter without being seen !--- Wasn't me ! - Trust me !-- I have alternate facts to prove it wasn't me !

I'm gonna need a magnetic mat the size of a motorcycle license plate and a back up set of fiberglass panels of a different color !-- I can go places the po-po can't go again !-- They got them 4 wheel drives but it has been a long time since I played hide and seek with them !-- I was much younger but it was a thrill !--

Better be careful po pos not as nice as they use to be...they shoot you a$$....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back