In the Test Room with PJ - Testing a new light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those the 5 or 3 watt diodes? Nice on the reflectors, I'm not a fan of the 120s
These are 3 watt, and frankly I wouldn't waste my time with a 5watt at all. IMHO they are a fad and are here today, gone tomorrow.

Also this is not a reflector, but a module with an integrated lens. The penetration is pretty decent, but I honestly prefer a 120 lens as it seems to mix the colors better allowing you to get down lower on the plants.

That fox tailing was extreme. Is that common with led? When i grew with them i had the same thing.

So who makes this light, and would you recommend it? Thanks for all your hard work!

Congrats on your harvest, it looks great. Thanks for keeping this journal, know it can get to be a pain at times. Love to hear your thoughts on the lights.

Very cool PJ. Never seen pigtailing like that. What strain is that?

I have taken down 3 BoysenBerry in the last 10 days. Gonna be swimming in BoysenBerry bud. Great taste, yield, and high.

I have a mom i need to clone.. She is very distinctive with her rosettes and she will flower under veg lights..the girl wants to flower.

So who makes this light, and would you recommend it? Thanks for all your hard work!

I made this light. About 50 or so were produced and sold at cost to people to test. This particular grow finished 12 grams short of 1GPW on a very lazy bad run.

Originally I was going to produce these and compete with the top dogs in the industry. Due to the current price to produce a quality LED, in today's market I can not compete and keep the cost to where everyone could afford them, so I have decided not to move forward with a start up company.

That said, I'd put them up against any current LED in the industry watt for watt.

Congrats on your harvest, it looks great. Thanks for keeping this journal, know it can get to be a pain at times. Love to hear your thoughts on the lights.

They rock.
;)

Very cool PJ. Never seen pigtailing like that. What strain is that?
People on the street had the same question. All I can figure is that I wanted to see just how much food this strain could take before I burned it, so I kept adding until I had a PPM of 2400. Craziest fox-tailing I have seen to date.

Is this GG#4 ? Looks awesome

Funny you should ask. GG#4 is up next, but this was Boysenberry, by Bodhi.

I believe its a pheno of Gogi OG from Bodhi... cut is dubbed Boysenberry...

True, but the exact breakdown was this was a pheno of the original goji run. This particular pheno was worked and was taken to F3 by Bodhi.

I have it at F4 now to be at F5 some time in 2015.

In any event to final out the thread we went 348 grams from 360 watts give or take a few watts lower.

Thanks for following along MP.

Regards,
PJ

I bought 5 packs of Goji, still haven't had a chance to pop any of them

Thanks for stopping in PJ... would love to have had a couple of your lights to try a run or so and see how it went. Especially would like them in the summer!

great looking grow pj what kind of wattage did this panel have? and what was the final yield? really nice looking bud but looks like they may have stretched a bit? how far was the panel hung from the plants? i used to get weed that foxtailed like that all the time i miss that stuff

Latest posts

Back