Multi Strain Flood and Drain...clone to flower in s.o.g.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang that's a lot of cuts!;)

The veg and flower tents look good too man. I see that one plant didn't rebound huh? That stinks.

That auto looks pretty good too. It has some nice trich production going on.

You just have to appreciate a tray of beautiful kiddies, beautiful man

Looks like a jungle Lesso!

ps, you could go into business selling 5 gallon buckets LOL! :)

Nice gardeing skills !!!

Dang that's a lot of cuts!;)

The veg and flower tents look good too man. I see that one plant didn't rebound huh? That stinks.

That auto looks pretty good too. It has some nice trich production going on.
Yeah, she didnt pull through, mate. We tried though. Im sometimes surprised by an auto...i grew an auto amnesia plant last year that was really nice. Thanks for checking in.

You just have to appreciate a tray of beautiful kiddies, beautiful man

Thanks much, mate. I love going in there every day just to see how much they grow in a day.

Looks like a jungle Lesso!

ps, you could go into business selling 5 gallon buckets LOL! :)

Nice gardeing skills !!![/QUOTE
Its a jungle alright.
I have five gallons to spare for sure.

Just flushed all the plants and changed out the res. Ppms are 1000 and ph is 5.4....it will climb as the day wears on.

Clones....

About a quarter of these have lots of root buds. Sweet amnesia and sour d 1 and 2 mostly popping roots. This cloner was inexpensive and is so far highly effective. Im liking this so far...its only 5 days since i put them in there. Pics coming Tuesday.

So i decided to put my 2 purple trainwrecks into flower and chop my ak. Scrogging the remaining plants now that they all have rooting clones. I need the room. I have a 5×5 scrog and a 1k hps right now. Im thinking of putting the 1k in a smaller hood and sticking a 600 mh right next to it. Fuller spectrum. Im flipping the scrog in 10 days to 12 hrs. The flower tent is crowded but i have an amazingly good airflow in there. Putting in the 1 k as well. Pics

View attachment 1215141411a.jpg

View attachment 1215141411.jpg

View attachment 1215141019.jpg

Feels good to see those roots don't it, I think I killed 3 trays before finding the way.

Feels good to see those roots don't it, I think I killed 3 trays before finding the way.

I have had my bouts with cloning for sure. This is by far the fastest and easiest way i have tried so far. And the clones never wilted.

Don't know how I missed it, thanks for the updates Lesso! The garden is looking mighty phine! Nice roots on those cuts too!

Latest posts

Back