GG#4 2014 LA Cannabis Cup winner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to the show ? You are the show. Lookin` great PJ.

SFV OG... mmmmmmmmmmmm Such a fan!

:aok:

Back to the show ? You are the show. Lookin` great PJ.
I appreciate you guys following along and all comments.

I am a day early on the update but my normal Tuesday is filled with other wonderful things like giving blood to my doc. :eek:

I think I opened the door twice in the last 6 days to check the meter and make sure the PH was in check. Only raised 2 points over the course of the last 14 days and sits at 5.9. Today I'll change out the nutes, PH to 5.7 and close the door for another week.

View attachment 1.gif

View attachment 2.gif

View attachment 3.gif

View attachment 4.gif

Not sure if I have mentioned, but I am told this strain has a pretty good size finish window as in 56 to 70 days. I have not set a date on these myself, but I was thinking at the end we'll do some tric shots and see what we think.

Thanks for following along.

Not sure if the phenotype will allow for those buds to fill in and make the "indica" Ball bats or not but if it does, those will be some killer buds. They are nice indeed. What nute regimen are you using for those?

looking good dude green mojo for the finish for ya, thanks for that info on the cal/mag btw much appreciated.

Rocking another grow... so pretty, i love your pic's and admire so much your art of discarding.... (that is a name of a book in Japan) One of my hero's right here, thanks PJ.

Looking good as always brosef. Keep it Green.
Thanks brother.
:48:

Not sure if the phenotype will allow for those buds to fill in and make the "indica" Ball bats or not but if it does, those will be some killer buds. They are nice indeed. What nute regimen are you using for those?
I have not seen too many pictures TBH but from what I have seen and been told she grows more of the golf-ball type of flowers. I have only seen her under HID's as well so it's really hard to say what to expect. I do know she is pretty stingy from what I have seen. If I am .750 GPW I will be pretty stoked for a first run.

I am using GH Flora micro, bloom and epsom only for the nutrients right now. I also add about 2 TBS of Extreme Gardening Mykos at transplant, and use House and Garden Roots Excelurator for the first two weeks of veg. I am at the four week mark tomorrow and I am going to cut my epsom by half this week and see how they look in 7 days. If all is well I'll add some carbs of some sort. Just didn't have the time today w8n on the city inspector.

looking good dude green mojo for the finish for ya, thanks for that info on the cal/mag btw much appreciated.
No problem, and thank you. So far this strain is running quite smooth. I hope it stays that way.

Rocking another grow... so pretty, i love your pic's and admire so much your art of discarding.... (that is a name of a book in Japan) One of my hero's right here, thanks PJ.
Thanks for following along Rosie.
Please pass that around, I'll fire off another.
;)

just want to thank you again PJ and all the other obv over informers here for your info and pics you guys realy build inspiration in your posts i think for people to grow!

Surprised you top and lollipop after stretch........ is that a LED thing?

Top after stretch? I didn't see him say that.. I must've missed that one (very probable, lol!). **edit** Read back and yep, I see. I speak about it in next post. :aok:

As for defoliating, that's surely grower specific but I do that as well. I do it just as I put them into flower, then for 2 weeks during the stretch I'll "work" on the fan leaves and more training, including super cropping. But after the stretch I don't touch them until about week 7. Week 7 I'll go in and start to remove a good amount of fan leaves, over a few days time, never to take too much in one day and super stress the girl.

That's me, sorry to pop in with my thoughts PJ, just wanted to add to the mix. :aok:

Surprised you top and lollipop after stretch........ is that a LED thing?

Ahhh I see, you're basing that off of post #18 right?

I am day 16 here so a couple of days past where I suggest you do this

Usually, you get all your topping and cropping etc done, before the 14th (latest) day. He mentioned it's "past where he suggested" so no, he doesn't usually do that after I do not believe.

I get it now, dur me! :D :aok:

I always thought you did that before placing in flower.......... so not to stress a flowering plant......... even thought it could cause hermies:shocked:........... at 2 weeks in flower he's not far from stretch ending on most strains........ and to be honest I would have pulled and tied down the top of the plant.

Latest posts

Back