sick satori

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey rose,

I have read that book, but it has since become lost in the mind.. Thanks for the refresher I have been reading it again. :eek:)

Hmm any idea's? This is the stalk of the satori, just poured some compost tea on it thats what the brownish is.. but what is the white??

View attachment 22.jpg

Could we get a shot of that that isn't so close up? I can't get any perspective from that pic.

Ok, that looks way more normal, if i could suggest removing those little suckers around the bottom. Just clean that up. Less chance of fungus.

I have seen that before in my grow, I didn't worry about it. Good to know Mel could identify it.

Cleaned up alot of the under growth, took 7 cuttings and put them in the bubble cloner. I tried to trim all growth lower than where the main stalk was topped. I managed to get about 3/4's but didn't want to do it all at once. Theres a few clusters of decent sized shoots that I left, maybe more clones later :D

Satori clones up front, cheesies in the back

View attachment CM150518-00063702.jpg

View attachment 20150518_000747.jpg

This satori is giving me a run for my money.. I feel as tho I have thrown everything but the kitchen sink at her and its just not panning out. The fan leaves just keep withering away.. I just gave her a full dose of fish emulsion, as well as an ewc top dressing. I added 1tsp of gypsum to the fish emulsion as well.

Next , maybe you have the one Satori that likes more food, I wish I could help more but I don't know much about organic growing. :fly:

I must have.... pretty soon im going to have to just dump the bottle of nutes right on her. Or bust out some synthetic nutes and see how that goes.. I'm almost ready to say ppfftt, and see how her clones turn out. Speaking of which, i wonder if they've rooted yet, been 8 days.

My cloning skills are in the toilet at the moment, good luck man.

And KaBooM, she made a 100% turn around, just looked inside the tent and had to take a step back because there was a monster staring back at me.

I have to wonder if it was the gypsum, the ewc, or the fish emulsion.. perhaps it was a combo of all 3. I can't believe how fast the turn around was, I told my woman last night that I thought the satori was a goner, then tonight, KaBooM.

I like this one
View attachment da.jpg

I will grab a pic in a lil bit

12 tops.. this thing was like fighting with a gorilla :tokie:

She's taking up about 2'6" each way. I'm hoping with a little encouragement I can lay her out a little better. I didn't want to mess with her when she was in dire straights. She was a little rigid so I went easy on her. Fresh pic after tying her down

View attachment 20150530_003520 (2).jpg

update,

I think the latest pics I took she was sleeping, looks a little droopy, but usually not like that. I think she was sleeping.

Looks like new growth is headed in the right direction, do you think the problem is solved? Still looks like slight mg def. to me, and maybe calcium? Damn r/o water anyways

View attachment 20150611_095224.jpg

View attachment 20150611_095241.jpg

View attachment 20150611_095304.jpg

View attachment 20150612_094631.jpg

View attachment 20150612_094819.jpg

View attachment 20150612_094719.jpg

I can't tell anything under the LED, but your training looks great.

I do have to say that she does not look like any Satori I have every grown...and I have grown a lot of them. Mine usually have very large fan leaves and are more branchy. I would be for cutting nutes rather than upping them. Satori is a light eater. I do not think she is hungry. Gypsum is basically a soil conditioner and helps to stabilize pH--it does not really provide any nutrients. Earth worm castings need some time to start to break down. I doubt that either gypsum, fish emulsions or castings would cause an overnight turnaround. Even with hydro, turnarounds take that or longer.

Latest posts

Back