sick satori

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She still doesn't look so great on her old growth but her new growth looks lots better.

I hope she pulls out of this.

I'm hoping she pulls through as well.. I'm going to have to flip her to 12/12 pretty soon or she will overgrow my tent for sure. I trimmed some fan leaves that were in the way / sickly looking.

I will give her some molasses n water this time around, will have to wait n see how she likes it.

I do have to say that she does not look like any Satori I have every grown...and I have grown a lot of them. Mine usually have very large fan leaves and are more branchy. I would be for cutting nutes rather than upping them. Satori is a light eater. I do not think she is hungry. Gypsum is basically a soil conditioner and helps to stabilize pH--it does not really provide any nutrients. Earth worm castings need some time to start to break down. I doubt that either gypsum, fish emulsions or castings would cause an overnight turnaround. Even with hydro, turnarounds take that or longer.

Hey there THG,

They keep telling me she is a light feeder, but she was starving for nutes at the same time.. I will back off the nutes for the time being. The gypsum cranked the ppm's to the moon when I mixed it into the water. It wasnt an "overnight" fix, but there was a noticeable change within 4 days.

I managed to source a somewhat local worm casting supplier. I grabbed about 5 gallons worth, looks like good stuff. Very professional, had it ready for me in a sealed bag. Looking forward to making some more tea with it

I pulled the plug.... tent is shut down!

Cheers Rose, onto the next one! :vap-Bong_smoker:

I was half smart and still have 2 of the Satori clones under the fluro's.. Both in promix with azomite and kelp. They each had large roots when I potted them, and I top dressed one with fresh EWC, and the other with Buffaloam compost. They seem to be hanging in there so far.

Hey Rose.. I have an organic question for you.. Do you have to increase the pot size when growing organics? Or will my 5gal root pouch pots be good?

When would you recommend transplanting up from a small 1pint (473ml) pot?

Thanks again Rose, your awesome, hope you know that!!!

No, you don't have to increase pot size. My inside grows were 5 gallons for years, now i do 3 gallons sometimes. Your 5 gallons should be great.

I keep mine in 1 gallon plastic bags until they sex. Then they go in the bigger pots.

Latest posts

Back