2 more rqs autos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet plants man! looking very sticky indeed. What's your soil and nutes setup? Have you considered lolipopping them? I just did it to mine, but they are not quite as far as yours into flower.

Sweet plants man! looking very sticky indeed. What's your soil and nutes setup? Have you considered lolipopping them? I just did it to mine, but they are not quite as far as yours into flower.

Is it even ok to lollipop after they start flowering, I thought you did while still in veg? Actual question not being a smart-a*% lol.

Hi sweetman, what is that thing in your pot? You did kinda did lollypop, it just means cleaning it up from the bottom which you have almost done. Looks like a happy little plant to me, except for that really weird thing in the pot. lol

Rose it's a piece of semi sculpted rose quartz. It has good mojo or so I'm told. Good vibes for my babies. The pic above was an attempt at fiming in about week 3/4 from seed , the top never recovered and just wilted and died so I chopped it, now it only has 4 heads so we'll see how it stretches .

Sweetman, i love rose quartz. I wear it around my neck for when I need an open heart! lol.. I am charging a whole bowl of rose quartz in the sunshine.. here i will take a pic. i didn't know it helped in plants.

Neither did I until a little fairy told me and it's been in there since !

haha I was looking at that rose quartz, before i knew it was that, I thought that it was some kind of putty from that bag on the right. does that plant stay in your kitchen, cause thats a sweet idea. My friend was just telling me about something like that. Kinda like mini desk plants.

No I just took her out for the photo . I have had some as house plants though.

Latest posts

Back