Tangerine Dream GH VEGANIC from seed in pure coco hair by da good Dr. RobertsOzki

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone welcome to another Kush4less grolikeapro. I wanna thank u all for supporting the art of consumin n growin the herb. As u all know im a big organic fan but this time im trying something completly new. A complete vegan formula by General Organics. Ill be using the Go box nutrient line up with the exception of bio marine wish has animal products. I wont use bio marine to make this grow full vegan. Ive used the grow box nutrintd b4. But this is the first time ill leave out bio marine. K grab a chair enjoy the show. Shout out to Hamster L Rose Bud n all u old school farmers n newbies. Take notes lil

9.99 for 2.5 cu ft of coco from local hydro store
20.00 for shop light fixture with two 5000k 4 feet t8 bulbs at around 6000 lumens to veg.
Water mill express water 1.00 for 5 gallons
9.99 for container to serve as tray
$4.00 for plastic pots 3 gallon
5 seeds FREE
A nice holmes fan FREE. Just needed a base. I have laying on floor works good!
For a total of $45.00. Not counting the grow box kit. Still way under $100.00
Ill be vegging for about 3 weeks 24 hrs lights on and flower them outdoors finishing b4 Nov.

Strain info:
Tangerine Dream
This winner of the 2010 Cannabis Cup was created by the illustrious Barney’s Farm. A strain for connoisseurs, Tangerine Dream is the hybrid daughter of G13, Afghani, and Neville's A5 Haze. Its ability to knock out pain while increasing energy is what makes Tangerine Dream so special. While too much Tangerine Dream may leave you stuck on the couch, this strain was handcrafted to meet the demands of working medical patients. Uplifting and euphoric, it provides users with mental clarity while deeply relaxing muscles. Tangerine Dream typically flowers in 8 to 10 weeks and features a citrusy aroma.

View attachment 20160823_003732.jpg

And it starts, the beginning of greatness! Mojo doc. Going to be epic, i am sure.

Thank you very much. Every word you say means a lot to me. �� :48: I keep thinking about it over n over. Epic God bless America and the rest of the world. I wish for my enemies the peace that i have found. Some call it God others good luck. Very well may God and good luck follow you every day of your life. I wonder if ill be high of ganja in the afterlife. Thank you Rosebud and I cant wait to see our ladies put on weight. October here we come :batman::fly::heart::peace::2940th_rasta::rofl: :48: :vap_bong__emoticon:

So lol this grow i got a lil careless. I believe the reason why my baby died was because the container is very smalll the root end was looking for air and it went out trough the bottom and dried. Since im not using a dome to keep it humid nor did i leave extra water on the tray. So againg yesterday another baby start putting her leafs upwards like the first one that died but not as curly as the 1st one. And againg her stem looked like it was giving out. So i added a wire for support. Idk. Lol she might not make it so ....I ll just pop another 6 seeds into the mix. Lets make a show ill place them next to the other 3 for a total of 9 more ladies on the way. Smoke weed everyday"
"

I see white tails on all 3 seeds now lets wait for the the other six. God first Ill start my seeds in their final container. Good nite n good morning to the rest lol

View attachment 20160826_203222.jpg

View attachment 20160828_211941.jpg

View attachment 20160828_212250.jpg

View attachment 20160828_212134.jpg

View attachment 20160828_211800.jpg

O wow time to go LED. The real deal no more ufo wanna be crap. 220 w coming soon by November

I dont have space now on top of my 12 i got 4 more girls on my other journal Lavenbery Og Kush and Shark Shok (2)
I took this pic last night is been 24 hours since ill take another pic now!!
Insted ill find out the sex and transplant into a final container. I guess i cant have the luxury of having so many ants in 3 gallon pots. I hope i get some good clones from my soon to b discovered mothers. Ill need good buds for the indoor season.

View attachment 20160902_060556.jpg

Pic one second gen 8 babies
Pic two first gen baby

So I think only one of the original is gonna make it the other two lol well they look more dead haha. Is ok because out of the additional 9 only one didnt make it. The seed shell was not coming off because of its weird shape. Idk. May b i didnt give her enough time to grow out of it on her own amd i tried taking it off too soon ended up braking her neck. Anyways 8 look super nice plus one of the origi al 5 looks amazing. So idk. Ill give the otber 2 a chance but for sure we got nine babies going super strong VEGAN Style lol

View attachment 20160905_060631.jpg

View attachment 20160905_061907.jpg

I keep hearing about this strain, lavender... sounds very good. Mojo Doc.

Good luck Dr. I am getting ready to fire it up myself after a long absence. Green Mojo.

Make sure you got plenty of magnesium for them in the coco........ gonna be tough to not over water them until they get bigger......... hoping that coco will stay light and fluffy for you......... I sure hope I'm wrong but I see some issues headed your way.

Make sure you got plenty of magnesium for them in the coco........ gonna be tough to not over water them until they get bigger......... hoping that coco will stay light and fluffy for you......... I sure hope I'm wrong but I see some issues headed your way.

Im using plenty cal mg. They looking good tho brother.
I got the same setup with some bigger plants. I started the other ones in 3 gallong. After 1 month and a half they look fantastic. Thanks for your advise ill keep a close eye on them. Next time i can always add perlite to make dry faster. I guess we have to wait n see how it goes.

I got a feeling they do just fine. Rt now they got a weak light. T8 80w plus one cfl 20w. So if they thriving in this conditions they ll do wonderful under my LED fixture ill soon b getting

The American Dream. The land of the Nug. Indoor buds. My g13 girls are looking super fine. I did a light foliage feed play the girls some of their favorite classical jams. Gave them about 4 hours of darkness so they could dry. Some fine smoke i can tell the smells are gonna be crazy dank i can amell it on the tiny leafs already. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend

View attachment 20160918_035617.jpg

looking good dr. i will be watching this grow. i am particularly interested in the tangerine dream.

looking good dr. i will be watching this grow. i am particularly interested in the tangerine dream.

Well ive seen the weed and has huge i mean huge buds. Not only that it also has the strongest fruty smell and beautiful bright green with matching beautiful bright orange hairs. Vivid colors and huge cristals very frosty, very tropical. Great for active folks. B-real from cypress hill. Always has TD and OG Kush in his shop in Santa Ana He now calls it jet fuel og.

Here is more info on the TD

Barneys Farm - Tangerine Dream
The exceptional crossing of G13 with Neville's A5 Haze - with the resulting plant again crossed with G13 - Tangerine Dream is sativa-dominant strain offering tangy, intense sweet citrus aromas and flavours as well as effects that are at once cerebral and relaxing.

The best of both worlds for smokers and growers. Considering its attributes, Tangerine Dream's 70-day flowering time is remarkably short, and the one-meter high plants, with their strong and numerous side branches, yield an impressive minimum of 500 grams per square meter. Colas grow large and tight, especially for a sativa-dominant strain, and are flecked with red and orange hairs and frosted with a shimmering layer of fine THC crystals.

A taste sensation offering clean and long lasting effects. Tangerine Dream evokes a citrus fruit fantasy and, somehow, an even more enchanting reality. How one strain can offer some many seemingly contrasting attributes is a shining example of how Barney's Farm is a leading force citrus fragrance, and zippy sweet flavours that linger on the tongue.

These sensations are an excellent introduction to the high that follows: the happy, cerebral energy of sativa layering over just the right amount of indica relaxation. Growers, too, benefit from a joyful paradox: the flowering time of 70 days is very brief for a sativa-dominant plant, and the yields, of at least 500 grams per square meter, are exceptionally high. Plants grow to a height of about one meter, with strong and substantial side branches able to support their big, dense flowers. With minimum THC levels of 25% and CBD at 1.8%, Tangerine Dream truly lives up to its name, and Barney«s Farm has made it real.

Type: Sativa x Indica
Genetics: G13 x Neville's A5 Haze
Yield: 500gr/m2Height: medium
Flowering Time: 70 days
Harvest time: end of October
THC: 25% CBD: 1.8%

Latest posts

Back