BudLights Bud room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I got a few new friends to join in the party and a few more in the mail

9f864c0ab2117186af1a1fd45617ed3e.jpg

Nice strains man, your gonna be pleased fosure on the other end....and they look at home in there new space.

Nice strains man, your gonna be pleased fosure on the other end....and they look at home in there new space.

Thanks man hope you're having a good morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Girls are looking lonely in there nice clean room Think I'm gonna have to get them some more company

0762a48b5ca827d84c381c5344a6a8c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, in no time it will be packed like the tube in there ;)

I can't wait I just got back from the Hydro store let me tell you it was not easy getting that 4x8 Out of the back of my truck and into its new home discreetly without the neighbour seeing it was like fighting with a 4x8 wet lasagna noodle I really can't wait to get it set up now I really think I'm going to love this new system just gives me more control over everything

Fosure, I'm super happy you have made the changes....and you have worked really hard. I promise your effort will reap many rewards.

Quick pic of the white widow and the deep chunk x grape ape

1c84e09d938d18441260b882403f510f.jpg

cd1deda6f7884742e03b34a9531da363.jpg

Her it is all together I feel like it turned out really well

c5317f37342f90ef06f7412181b76ab0.jpg

I guess I should give them a little bit of light I heard they like that

e11cb44cb856b0aa345540417b82f158.jpg

Good call, i was gonna say same. Love the new cloner, it looks just as pro as all the building you have been doing. Your a very good carpenter and you have great skills.

Good call, i was gonna say same. Love the new cloner, it looks just as pro as all the building you have been doing. Your a very good carpenter and you have great skills.

Thank you so much for the compliment man it really does mean a lot I can't wait till tomorrow I think it should be painting time now that I have both beds on timers know so I can leave them on attended for the day while the room dries

I like the cloner Bud !-- I don't even use a dome !--My thought is that the leaves breathing and part of that is giving off water !- Seems to me there wouldn't be as much water loss thru the leaves in a moist environment --more water the leages give off more they got to suck up thru the stem which sounds like it woyld encourage root development !-- They root just fine for U either way ! -- Check your sprayers every couple days make sure they don't clog since U running without a filter but U should be good to go !-- but the light is too close !-- U can clone on just ambient light !- With the cloner just stuck in the corner without a light !-- I run a broken Mars Hydro with only one side working over mine!

I like the cloner Bud !-- I don't even use a dome !--My thought is that the leaves breathing and part of that is giving off water !- Seems to me there wouldn't be as much water loss thru the leaves in a moist environment --more water the leages give off more they got to suck up thru the stem which sounds like it woyld encourage root development !-- They root just fine for U either way ! -- Check your sprayers every couple days make sure they don't clog since U running without a filter but U should be good to go !-- but the light is too close !-- U can clone on just ambient light !- With the cloner just stuck in the corner without a light !-- I run a broken Mars Hydro with only one side working over mine!

Thanks for the advice keef normally I don't use a humidity dome either it's just because of all the work that's going on in there I don't want all the dusting dirty **** landing on them choking them out I usually just have them in that little cabinet with the bubble cloner and a little white and blue LED bar

A new addition to the family nurse Larry F2 :dancing:

97904788f6a834eafda9433a408a6933.jpg

Hopefully I find something good in here

exodus cheese
Cheesecake
Insane chem 91
Deep chunk x grape ape x strawberry Kush x White rhino
White cookie x strawberry Kush x White rhino

cf8bf5d8f873cb4f209f64ee263fa647.jpg

Latest posts

Back