Palm trees bluberry yum yum DR. Rob "I'm Back" 165 w LED organic soil kush4less 421

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grew some green crack last year, one plant. It was my fave of the year. Still is.

Looking great Doc! Gonna follow this grow. Trying to get a couple green crack this year myself.

Looking good doc! I can definitely see the trichomes on that seedling. Good find.
thank you bombbudpuffa Cant wait to see her all grown up.

Grew some green crack last year, one plant. It was my fave of the year. Still is.

Looking great Doc! Gonna follow this grow. Trying to get a couple green crack this year myself.

Thank u!Im smoking on some green crack also some Larry Og. Green crack is very special!

View attachment 20170403_001044.jpg

View attachment 14911967557862076155001.jpg

I got 3 bluberry females and 3 unkown sex Im thinking about my options what if I get 3 males from one of the 3 that hasn't shown sex is blueberry the other two well those are different strains making it 3 possible males withe different genetics. I woul like to take this opportunity to make some pure bb x bb seeds or bb x strain1, bb X strain2. Even if I get one male Im making seeds. I always wanted to make a cross and store much needed seeds. If I get another 3 females I wont b maf lol. Good night. Im smoming on Larry Og im feeling sleepy

View attachment 20170416_091024.jpg

Looking good my friend looking really good

Latest posts

Back