Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I go on a short rant about drug laws ?
In the south we got total prohibition - We know where we stand and we choose to disobey an unjust law !--
In the free states U have to pay what $100 a year and put your name on a list for the right to grow a handful of plants ?-- I am happy for U guys ! --but that ain't freedom ! -- When I can grow as much as I want and do whatever I want with it ---and no one cares !--Then for me the war will be over !--- Legal as Lettuce or busted !

And I ain't happy bout it Nes ! --Got to hide your grow --Can't let anyone know what U doing or someone might come try to take what U got !

Nes --I started seed in that stuff Rose uses on her grow journal !

Hey I want to explain that new HBC wax process as much as I can !

Crumbled weed is placed in a basket over a collection container in a machine ---This machine brings the temp down to about 40 degrees below zero while pulling a vacuum in the chamber !-Best I understand the oils including the terepenes come out the weed into the air and then they warm the chamber up and put lots of pressure in the chamber !--The cannabinoids and terepenes are heavy and come out the air condensing in the collection container! !--Only the good stuff !--No plant matter at all! --Only the essence of the plant !

Keef, my first grow I told one friend and I share. This time around I have not told no one not even family. And, I wish I could tell my daughter because I love to hear her laugh and say Ma. And, I will share with this one friend, I'll tell her to keep it quiet.

I can make Liquid Weed from a CO2 extract and probably will but the CO2 process is gonna destroy the terepenes! -- Just concentrated THC and CBD no taste or smell from the mother weed !--I can flavor it and adjust the strength !--- This gonna be like the "beer" of the weed extract world !
I've also learned that chemistry in weed continues during drying and aging !-- Finding the right age to extract is gonna be a factor !
The right variety extracted at the right time with the HBC method gonna be like the finest of wine in the weed world ! --All the flavor and potency of the original weed reconstituted in an e-cig juice ! I think people gonna Ike it ! 3 strengths ? -- 15% THC --20%-25% ?-- And the O.F.C. Reserve at maybe 35% THC !--
Help the brother out with some feed back !

Hey Hippie --I saw the weather report and got all excited and stuff !--It's gonna be bubble season soon !!--It wish lived closer I'd come help U !---Nope! Sorry I forgot !--I'm alergic to the cold !--

I feel sorry for ya, Keef. You'll never know the joy of sitting on a wet seat of a front end loader and shoveling white crap out of your driveway, only to have it snow shut two hours later.
Hippie can't get a break today. Time to burn some more diesel.

U know I'm messing with U !-- Spent a year up near Chicago! ---They had that Snow piled up to the top of the street light !-- A man could make a good living fixing broken hips and fall injuries! ---Driving is a whole nother thing !---I ran a red light once going backward ! Went round and round about 6 times and stopped pointed the right direction still on the road !

In Philly they plow the streets and take the snow and melt it with huge electric heaters and then put it into the sewage system. At one point, they would take it and dump it in the Delaware River. Pretty soon they realized all the salt mixed in with the snow was killing the fish and destroying the River. By putting it thru the sewage system, they can remove all the contaminants and then add it to the river

Oh thank goodness, it was a brain blond moment.. Thanks for keeping me straight, or not, hippie, keef!

Rose I'm watching "Weed 2" With Sanjay Gupta again !---This just pisses me off !--Can I say that ? ---Cause I mean exactly that !-- No U can't grow your own medicine !-- Those who need it --Screw U !---Compliments of your government! -- Guess I'm gonna end up in jail cause I refuse to obey that stupid a-s-s unjust law ! Be growing some high CBD soon --but weed however U take it is medicine !

So If I had a special plant like them brothers with Charlotte's Web !--I could just follow thier business plan ?

It is medicine. it was medicine for my stomach at 16 years old. I fell in love big time with pot and the affair isn't over. And omg cbd's.. don't get me started.. Valium is CBD's wannabe. Not even close to cbds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back