Lyfespan here too

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyfespan

Reaction score
names john, got legal last year to grow, will never look back.

i have a small under 400 dollar setup indoors, with F54T5 6lamp fixture thats a high output fluorescent. got pix to share, looking to lend some ideas, and utilize the knowledge base here

Welcome to our home... Glad you found us. You are right, you will never look back!

Welcome to our home... Glad you found us. You are right, you will never look back!
any rules people consistently break that i should be warned of, you know dumb common ones? lol getting banned is never my mission in new forums.

Welcome to MP. Nice to meet ya.
thank you, Hamster. looks like a pretty nice lil place here. looking forward to working with the community on some fun things.

i tend to be a lil geeky about growing to keep it fun, i also love tinkering, so be on the look out for new lil toys i come up with. Like solar powered grow tent fans, and cooling equipment, that use your lights for power.

Im a general contractor, specializing in electrical. I can fix and make anything, but gold making machines,lol

I hope to get as much advice as i can , as well as lend my knowledge to all.

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, lyfespan. :ciao:

Mojo for your future growing endeavours.

Latest posts

Back