Autoflower nute schedule

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/4 of the recommended dose. half the dose and 3 quarters of the dose.

cool. thanks bho_expertz. I checked out your grow as well. Looks pretty good. What stage are you in currently? I haven't even started yet, trying to get as much info as i can.

What watering schedule do you use? I am going to grow lowryder 2 on 18/6 hps.

Sorry about all the questions. :)

I have found different strains like different strengths of nutes. My White Dwarfs liked light nutes, half strength, but the RRF and AK47's like a stronger dose. I just let the plant tell me. If I see any yellowing tips, I back off. However, since using Ubiogrow, I don't worry about that anymore--it doesn't burn. But it does empty my pocketbook. I'll likely have to go back to FF, since it's more within the budget, but a lot more fiddly to find the right strength for each strain.

slowmo77 said:
im growing auto's and im using the same nutes as you. not sure where you heard auto's don't like nutes but all the ones i've grown have been super with high doses of nutes.

i know alot of folks won't agree with me on this but heres what i've been doing..

when my plants have the first set of 3 leaves i'll feed them 1/4 strength grow big. then when she's dry i give ph'd water only.. the next time she's dry i give 1/2 strenght and so on untill im at a full dose.

for flowering i start feeding them a full dose of tiger bloom and big bloom as soon as they start flowering. froom time to time i'll give a light feeding of grow big during flowering if they start to yellow to fast.

now i use pro mix bx and not fox farm. so you may want to do a feed, water, water, feed since your soil does have some organic nutes in it already.

remember to start slow and watch your leaf tips.. when you see a little yellow on the tips of the new growth you know your pushing the limit.. yellow is ok you just don't want dry and crispy.. good luck

Whenever you start using Tiger and Big Bloom together how do you mix those? By that I mean do you use both of them at the same time? Like mix your Tiger in water and then mix your Big in separate water and combinded them to water?

I'm about to start my first indoor grow and I'll be using the Foxfarm Trio of liquid ferts. I was wondering if it was possible to pre-mix around 2 gallons of the ferts and store them for use when I'm ready to use. I'm not sure if they hold up for a few weeks at a time.

I'll be growing Northern Lights and Short Rider. I plan on only using 1/2 of the recommended dosage but am wanting to pre-mix now so it will all be ready.

Any ideas how and if this will work??

I try not to mix up more nutrients then I will use in 4-7 days...I don't like letting mixed nutes sit longer then 10-14 days max. I am not organic and use GH floranova. Not sure about Organic nutes though...maybe those cld be kept longer as long as you ran a pump and airstone and bubbled them.

I mix my nutes Tiger Bloom/Big Bloom in a gallon
However i'm still a noob, so im not quite reliable yet :)

I'm growing a good amount of plants 10-20ish and its becoming quite time consuming.
I recently just bought a 10gallon bucket - added water - put in the amount of total nutes needed 10Gal X 1/2 nutes ( 1/2 nutes per gallon ). Then I feed all my plants instead of running back and forth filling up my gal. ( Using the Aqua Pump )
Seems to be doing the trick so far~

Latest posts

Back