KGB30 Growing Journal "Sativa Hybrid"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey man,i'd just stick to that schedule,and after they get a lil bigger,try increasin em a lil. (or at least from what i've read from people usin that system,thats what i plan on doin) should be interesting to see what kinda buds you get.if they are half as nice as timmys strawberry,im sure we'll both be happy =) anyways,i got the chair pulled up,lookin good so far.-peace my friend

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
hey man,i'd just stick to that schedule,and after they get a lil bigger,try increasin em a lil. (or at least from what i've read from people usin that system,thats what i plan on doin) should be interesting to see what kinda buds you get.if they are half as nice as timmys strawberry,im sure we'll both be happy =) anyways,i got the chair pulled up,lookin good so far.-peace my friend

I am so tired of buying from the clubs I payed $290 for a oz of Budha awe some buds strong & potent but mans $290 for it man. It helps with my chronic pain I have from my work injury.:shocked: :afroweed:

wow lookin good brrrroooooo. ya hicks helped me a lot. very very knowledgeable, plus he looks out for stupid mistakes by people, no matter what they are if they are on here. hick helped with first go around, trillions of atoms has helped me a grip with my current operation. hes very knowledgeable too

lol,you think 290's bad,some people up here pay 350-400 an oz for good chrons.
i broke my ankle after slippin on some ice while i was takin out the trash at taco bell.that happened in 05 and i still have chronic pain in my ankle.like after bein on my feet for any longer that 5 hrs.my ankle locks up and gives me a very sharp aching pain.i love tokin when im all in pain cuz it helps me take my mind off my pain.so were both kinda in the same boat..hope your condition gets better.im also so in debt from livin off a measly $150 a wk workers comp.i swear the way that systems set up is so stupid,i mean..who the hell can live off 150 a wk? i get so pissed when i think about it,like..how bout them people that are sittin on their butt tellin you how much youre gonna live off try livin off 150 a wk...they couldnt do it.anyways,peace my freind

KGB30 said:
I am so tired of buying from the clubs I payed $290 for a oz of Budha awe some buds strong & potent but mans $290 for it man. It helps with my chronic pain I have from my work injury.:shocked: :afroweed:

someguy said:
wow lookin good brrrroooooo. ya hicks helped me a lot. very very knowledgeable, plus he looks out for stupid mistakes by people, no matter what they are if they are on here. hick helped with first go around, trillions of atoms has helped me a grip with my current operation. hes very knowledgeable too

If it wasn't for hick my plants would have died....... Hick & his shower cap how cute...LOL:p

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
i broke my ankle after slippin on some ice while i was takin out the trash at taco bell.that happened in 05 and i still have chronic pain in my ankle.like after bein on my feet for any longer that 5 hrs.my ankle locks up and gives me a very sharp aching pain.i love tokin when im all in pain cuz it helps me take my mind off my pain.so were both kinda in the same boat..hope your condition gets better.im also so in debt from livin off a measly $150 a wk workers comp.i swear the way that systems set up is so stupid,i mean..who the hell can live off 150 a wk? i get so pissed when i think about it,like..how bout them people that are sittin on their butt tellin you how much youre gonna live off try livin off 150 a wk...they couldnt do it.anyways,peace my freind

Man that suck to hear about your ankle. At least you injure your self as bad as where it retired you. $290 is at the club bro.. The street prices can not compete with the clubs prices and some clubs cost more then others. I just hate paying $290 Oz when your paying almost 4 dollars a gallon a gas & food prices keep going up... I baught all the equipment to start a indoor grow all I have to do is see if my out door plants are Males or females so I can kill off the males & starting growing a couple indoors.

My card only alows for 6 matures plants. I don't want to give anyone reason to cause me & my wife problems:p See ya later my MP bud.

Wow you are going to have some monsters. I see you lurking all over the forum you seem to say thanks to someone in every thread but rarely post. Thats what I used to do to, just lurk and read read read trust me though the longer you hang out here the more addicted you will become mwhahahahaha.

Tater said:
Wow you are going to have some monsters. I see you lurking all over the forum you seem to say thanks to someone in every thread but rarely post. Thats what I used to do to, just lurk and read read read trust me though the longer you hang out here the more addicted you will become mwhahahahaha.

I don't mean to lerk just listen to what you pros have to say to us newbies. I just got through watering the plants it was 106 yesterday & today is going to be 109. Man I looked at there baby pictures & man they have grown. I have to get two more taller stakes for the other plants & that will be it because they have already out grown there old stake.

I enjoy learning from the pros of MP. That like section thread was intens man I got headache but learned alot from your pro discussion.

nothin wrong w/ lurkin around,i think thats what we all do.besides,thats the only way to learn. even the pros in here are still learning new stuff every once in a while.i look at cultivating weed as being more than a hobby,its a lifestyle w/ ALOT of different variables and ways of doin it.i.m.o. theres no such thing as a mr/mrs. know it all when it comes to this..i mean sure,some people know more than others but..were all here to learn,improve out growing teqs,see what other people r grow,and pretty much just have a good time. anyways,you can lurk all ya want,im lurkin around here too. =) -peace

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
nothin wrong w/ lurkin around,i think thats what we all do.besides,thats the only way to learn. even the pros in here are still learning new stuff every once in a while.i look at cultivating weed as being more than a hobby,its a lifestyle w/ ALOT of different variables and ways of doin it.i.m.o. theres no such thing as a mr/mrs. know it all when it comes to this..i mean sure,some people know more than others but..were all here to learn,improve out growing teqs,see what other people r grow,and pretty much just have a good time. anyways,you can lurk all ya want,im lurkin around here too. =) -peace

Thanks man !!!!!!!!!! Ya I know even the pros don't know everything and there is always something new to learn from someone else in MP. MP is very much help & helping someone in need of advice.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
i broke my ankle after slippin on some ice while i was takin out the trash at taco bell.that happened in 05 and i still have chronic pain in my ankle.like after bein on my feet for any longer that 5 hrs.my ankle locks up and gives me a very sharp aching pain.i love tokin when im all in pain cuz it helps me take my mind off my pain.so were both kinda in the same boat..hope your condition gets better.im also so in debt from livin off a measly $150 a wk workers comp.
man, i pay 300 a zip for bomby! and thats a hook up. more for anyone else. ya i shattered my knee in nov 01 after i had enlisted into the marine corps sept 13 2001. i cant stand still or my knee starts throbbing and lockin up to this day... as for 150 a week. my unenployment is way over that that and i have rent of $700 a month. 150 is **

someguy said:
man, i pay 300 a zip for bomby! and thats a hook up. more for anyone else. ya i shattered my knee in nov 01 after i had enlisted into the marine corps sept 13 2001. i cant stand still or my knee starts throbbing and lockin up to this day... as for 150 a week. my unenployment is way over that that and i have rent of $700 a month. 150 is **

You got alot of respect from serving our country from me any other fellow USA. My hat is off to man. Thanks for serving!!!! Did you join because of 911 or it was what your family wnted for you.. My dad & friend where all in the Military. My old boss retired from the Nazy for almost 37 years. He taught me alot & respect for life.. You buy from the club, because thats were I buy from alot less problems...

dealing with clubs can go either way...My guess is your from up north KB...I've had different experiences with clinics some are very reasonably priced some are just as bad as street dealers.290 isnt abad price for an O.but it is expensive when we have other bills to pay I want to see some of your girls KB..Let me see em naked...LOL j/k

Man KGB girls are looking awesome....I thought you said they almost died....look great for almost kicking the bucket...no pun intended...lolol
Keep us up to date love looking at much they have growen....
have a great day and stay safe

gcarlin_818 said:
dealing with clubs can go either way...My guess is your from up north KB...I've had different experiences with clinics some are very reasonably priced some are just as bad as street dealers.290 isnt abad price for an O.but it is expensive when we have other bills to pay I want to see some of your girls KB..Let me see em naked...LOL j/k

Oh baby they might get shy.lol

At the clubs you just have to shop around man thats what I do and know witch ones call leos thats it. Some clubs work with leos.

tcooper1 said:
Man KGB girls are looking awesome....I thought you said they almost died....look great for almost kicking the bucket...no pun intended...lolol
Keep us up to date love looking at much they have growen....
have a great day and stay safe

Oh sista thanks. I don't know yet if they are male or females. lol

Man I look at your ladies & man they are looking good.

Hay bro, the girls look beautiful.... A couple things tho. You say your using the recipe for success kit! Thats awesome, that thing can grow some great buds but i wouldn't follow the chart... What i did was, I water every other time with just 1 gallon of 5.8PH water + 8 tsp of Sugar Daddy + 1 tsp of Liquid silicon or silica blast. And when i feed i use 1 gallon 5.8PH water + 1 tbl BC bloom + 1 tbl BC Boost + 8 tsp Sugar Daddy + 1 tsp silica blast + 1 tsp of Awesome Blossoms + 1 tsp of Thrive Alive B-1 Red + 2 tsp of MagiCal .... it all adds up to about 2.9 EC

Also, are they in flower yet? If not i would definitely top or fem those beauty's...

Also i wouldn't jump in to that mixture. I would eas into it with 1/4 strength thin half thin full... Good luck bro. Any questions, just shoot.

Latest posts

Back