KGB30 Growing Journal "Sativa Hybrid"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Timmyjg6 said:
Hay bro, the girls look beautiful.... A couple things tho. You say your using the recipe for success kit! Thats awesome, that thing can grow some great buds but i wouldn't follow the chart... What i did was, I water every other time with just 1 gallon of 5.8PH water + 8 tsp of Sugar Daddy + 1 tsp of Liquid silicon or silica blast. And when i feed i use 1 gallon 5.8PH water + 1 tbl BC bloom + 1 tbl BC Boost + 8 tsp Sugar Daddy + 1 tsp silica blast + 1 tsp of Awesome Blossoms + 1 tsp of Thrive Alive B-1 Red + 2 tsp of MagiCal .... it all adds up to about 2.9 EC

Also, are they in flower yet? If not i would definitely top or fem those beauty's...

No they are not yet showing signs of maturing but they are branching out crazy thats for sure.. How do you top them & what is Fem them I do not know. I fead them as the chart stated but will start your feeding schedule in a week bro. Did you get your personal stuff taken care of ...

KGB30 said:
How do you top them & what is Fem them I do not know.
Here is a link, LINK.

KGB30 said:
Did you get your personal stuff taken care of ...
Well still waiting for the cops to call and tell me what iv bin charged with. But i called this one guy from NORML and he said hes got my back. And to call him once I know something. So i am just playing the waiting game...

Good luck bro

Timmyjg6 said:
Here is a link, LINK.

Well still waiting for the cops to call and tell me what iv bin charged with. But i called this one guy from NORML and he said hes got my back. And to call him once I know something. So i am just playing the waiting game...

Good luck bro

I am glad to hear that bro... THANKS FOR THE LINK & ADVICE I HAVE TO BUT TWO MORE POLES THE OTHER TWO PLANTS HAVE OUT GROWN THE OLD POLES. Have a wonderful vacation bro smoke some for me & Mp members.

You should start super cropping to thicken up the stems. Just go and pinch the main stem up and down the main stalk...

Timmyjg6 said:
You should start super cropping to thicken up the stems. Just go and pinch the main stem up and down the main stalk...

Bro I am a newbie still remember!!! How do I pinch the main stem up and down the main stalk

Guess that's why i am here. Ok this is what you do.. just go to the main stem and pinch it till you feel it squish and thin stop.. That's all there is to it. Heres a vid on youtube. You see what it dose is thickens up the stalk.
KGB30 said:
Bro I am a newbie still remember!!! How do I pinch the main stem up and down the main stalk

Timmyjg6 said:
Guess that's why i am here. Ok this is what you do.. just go to the main stem and pinch it till you feel it squish and thin stop.. That's all there is to it. Heres a vid on youtube. You see what it dose is thickens up the stalk.

Thanks Man I am glad you are giving me advice thanks for your help....

Timmyjg6 said:

I am more visual then technical reader. Hands I learn more. Thanks again.

Carefull when pinching, lots of people get overzealous and split the outside stalk, this is bad, you just want to feel it start to squish inside then stop. And I'm no pro, only got one grow under my belt but I do read a lot :p

Tater said:
Carefull when pinching, lots of people get overzealous and split the outside stalk, this is bad, you just want to feel it start to squish inside then stop. And I'm no pro, only got one grow under my belt but I do read a lot :p

Ya it scared me but I was careful to do exacting as Timmy6j stated to do. I figured if I squeezed to hard I would hurt the plants and toping scared me but I have to learn from my mistakes this is my first grow and learning from it & not making the same mistakes over again. There freebie beans what a great way to learn from.

Thanks again Tater

madmunk said:
i envy you in ca, im in rainy scotland and its hard to b successful outdoors

good luck with the guerilla gro and keep us posted

Scotland Beautiful.

All four plants are branching out crazy like christmas trees do.
I topped & Fem the plants as Timmy stated needed to be done.
Added Night crawlers to the soil of the 5 gallon containers.

I just completed the feeding for the week with the Success kit using Timmy Rcpt.

Thanks Timmy

Sativa Hybrid Update 2.jpg

Sativa Hybrid Update 3.jpg

Sativa Hybrid Update 4.jpg

Sativa Hybrid Update 5.jpg

Sativa Hybrid Update 6.jpg

wow theyve grown!! cant wait to see em in another week or two see how bushy they become. what did you do supercrop or fim or top? i got a couple supercropperd and a couple just toped outside, nothin like yours though.

toke@smoke420 said:
wow theyve grown!! cant wait to see em in another week or two see how bushy they become. what did you do supercrop or fim or top? i got a couple supercropperd and a couple just toped outside, nothin like yours though.

I topped and pinched the main stem. Man are there branches getting long. I can barely walk around them. It's cool to see how they grow & branch. I never new they would grow that big & branch out like that.

gettinggray1964 said:
looking good KGB30, what exactly does that supercropping do??

Alows more colas to grow on top!!!.

Theres a Youtube video that explains how to fem it's on my journal and some pictures Timmy attatched to ilistrate how to top your plant.

Latest posts

Back