my girls are flowering!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokinherper

python reguis addict!!!
Reaction score
the strains are Onyx, Mi5, Syrup, afgan kush ryder, deimos, and white dwarf. most have started flowering. some are only 3 inchs. this is my very first grow ever. kinda a practice run. im glad i did it too. i've learned allot. im now starting none autos for my 10x10. does anyone else have or had grown some tiny autos? i'd love to see some pics of some small ones packed with bud so i can have something nice to dream about. these girls are in a 2x4 tent under a 1000w HPS.

they are looking allot better, i think i under fed them until a few days ago. they are starting to darken up nicely and really starting to grow. i started the seeds like a week before 4/20 so they are like 30 days old.
the white dwarf has been a beast the whole time. its the only plant that never yellowed at all and has grown none stop. the syrup grows like cold syrup. very odd looking plant too. there a pic of the bannana yellow Mi5, i dont know whats going on with that girl. if you look the bottom leaves are dark green. the rest super yellow. but shes doing great. getting plenty of nutes. just yellow. please any feed back would be great. no one reads my GJ. just lemme know how im doing.

100_2447.JPG

100_2449.JPG

100_2450.JPG

100_2451.JPG

100_2452.JPG

100_2453.JPG

100_2454.JPG

100_2455.JPG

100_2456.JPG

100_2457.JPG

uh oh, if there 30 days old that mean there past there veg and into budding. so if there already yellowing that doesnt sound good. sum thing is stunting them bad. those plants should literly atleast 5x bigger by now. dont fret if it your first time, STUFF happens and even more to new growers.
How big are your pots? and how far have you had that 1000w away from em?

my pots are 7x9's and the light is like 31/2 to 4 ft away from the tops. i just gave them water until about a week ago. also i definatly wasnt giving enough. i think i got a better grip on that now. so by building do you mean that they wont get much bigger just full out with flowers? that would be very funny looking. just one bud.

ya once there veg cycle is over they wont get much bigger and will only be a few buds or just 1 lil cola. have you been watering them properly, like enuff that theres some run off? over watering is also bad.

Thanks for posting, Tokinherper. Your project progress, pics, and feedback comments help to keep me on track. It's cool to see how other 1st Grows are doing. Good luck with your farm....

:ciao:

:watchplant:

take care and be safe

maineharvest said:
They look hungry for sure. What are you feeding them?

StageFlora MicroFlora GroFlora BloompHSeeds/ClonesEarly1/41/41/46.2Late1/21/21/26.2VegetativeEarly1116.2Middle1 1/41 1/416.2Late1 1/21 1/216.2FloweringEarly1 1//211 1/26.2Middle1 3/43/41 3/46.2Late21/226.3Later2 1/21/22 1/2 - 36.4

last week i started the early flowering regiment. tomorrow i'll mix a middle batch. should i add a couple extra teaspoons of grow?

This is your first growing.Right ? They looks fine to me.Really good.

heshani1999 said:
This is your first growing.Right ? They looks fine to me.Really good.

yeah its my first try. im learning allot at the least. a few of them are okay but most of them are tiny. heres some update photos. the white dwarf has done very well along with one of the mi5's. the deimos and syrup still havent started flowering. but the syrup is starting to grow finally.

100_2466.JPG

100_2467.JPG

100_2468.JPG

100_2469.JPG

100_2470.JPG

100_2471.JPG

They are a little yellow. How about some feeding ? Haven't understand a thing of your post regarding the nutes, but don't know the brand.
Do you have a EC/PPM meter ? If so go for strong feedings ( more then 1.5 EC perhaps less then 2 EC - Some strains you can go for almost 3 EC (don't know if yours)) for the yellow ones. The more green they are less they need feeding :eek: .

bho_expertz said:
They are a little yellow. How about some feeding ? Haven't understand a thing of your post regarding the nutes, but don't know the brand.
Do you have a EC/PPM meter ? If so go for strong feedings ( more then 1.5 EC perhaps less then 2 EC - Some strains you can go for almost 3 EC (don't know if yours)) for the yellow ones. The more green they are less they need feeding :eek: .

yeah i tried to post the chart from the site but it didnt work. im using the flora series. right now they are getting early to middle flower nutes. with 3/4 strength dry kool bloom. i think the sryup and deimos allong with a few others might be getting burned by the nutes. some are loving it. can you tell if any of my girls are burned from nutes. some bottom leaves are going yellow really fast and then getting crispy. am i just being paranoid and under feeding?

you need a meter to see what are u feeding. But i think is underfeeding. Specially because of your water thing.

definatly the best looking of the bunch. should i trim fan leaves? there are bud sites all under them.

100_2489.JPG

100_2487.JPG

moved some out and moved some mothers in. this tent will be used for them when these autos finish. the white dwarf is still doing great. couple of the mi5 seem like they might turn out ok aswell. the little onyx is just a solid little bud. its funny looking.

100_2519.JPG

100_2520.JPG

100_2522.JPG

100_2521.JPG

100_2523.JPG

tokinherper said:
..... should i trim fan leaves? there are bud sites all under them.

NO--bud sites do not need light. Fan leaves need light and nourish the buds.

there are seeds in every one of my females. i noticed bannanas on one of the girls so i removed it. i guess i was too late. i really thought i caught it early enough. should i let them finish or just scrap them.

gonna finish them just for the full experience. they are still growing new bud sites. will those buds be pollenated aswell?

100_2565.JPG

100_2566.JPG

100_2568.JPG

100_2569.JPG

100_2570.JPG

Latest posts

Back