got a new Vapor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovbnstoned

Reaction score
10 inches tall n 4 1/2 inches wide n give awesome smoke 100_1617-001.JPG

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
ol stoner :tokie:

lovbnstoned,

Now that is something that has my interest. I have never owned a vaporizer, but I do hear all sorts of wonderful things about them.
What can you tell us about them, I am serious dude.

I don't mind the $$ layout, but I did mind it when the Doc said I had a bit of emphysema, so yeppers it's time to start cleaning up what I inhale.

smoke in peace
Kingkahuuna:icon_smile:

skullcandy said:
what kind is it

Looks like a generic China made smoke shop vape? nothing wrong with them tho! Had one for about 2yrs until it got stolen when I moved to the UK.. bought a CannaBiotics LifePEN to replace it (Atmos RAW clone)

Kupunakane said:
lovbnstoned,

Now that is something that has my interest. I have never owned a vaporizer, but I do hear all sorts of wonderful things about them.

I don't mind the $$ layout, but I did mind it when the Doc said I had a bit of emphysema, so yeppers it's time to start cleaning up what I inhale.

smoke in peace

If you are looking at vaporizers, I recommend getting a good one. Not all products that call themselves vaporizers actually vaporize. After a lot of research (and keeping my pocket book in mind), I got the Extreme Q for a friend who needed a vaporizer. He was so impressed with it, that he bought me one. I really really like it. I think you want to look for one that you can adjust the temperature. A good one is going to cost at least $150 and some go up to $400. However, I did not see that the $400 vaporizer (Volcano) was any better than the Extreme Q (around $150).

Portable vaporizers are becoming the rage, but they are more expensive yet, and right now beyond my budget. I did like the Solo, which is the only one I have really tried.

Kupunakane said:
lovbnstoned,

smoke in peace

Check out the Da Buddha Vape. Then hook it up to your bong. Cannot even feel anything while inhaling.

The Hemp Goddess said:
If you are looking at vaporizers, I recommend getting a good one. Not all products that call themselves vaporizers actually vaporize. After a lot of research (and keeping my pocket book in mind), I got the Extreme Q for a friend who needed a vaporizer. He was so impressed with it, that he bought me one. I really really like it. I think you want to look for one that you can adjust the temperature. A good one is going to cost at least $150 and some go up to $400. However, I did not see that the $400 vaporizer (Volcano) was any better than the Extreme Q (around $150).

Portable vaporizers are becoming the rage, but they are more expensive yet, and right now beyond my budget. I did like the Solo, which is the only one I have really tried.

I completely agree. The basic wooden box vapes are decent for a newb! Easily adjustable (if you get the digi one) and you can easily pick them up for around $60 for a whip type and there are a few bag type ones based on the same technology ;)

I have a Volcano with the EZ Valve system, which allows for 5 bags to be in use at once. Paid $500 total for it and it was the best investment I ever made. Comes with a 3 year warranty, and when you send it to Volcano for service, they automatically extend that warranty by 3 more years.

Not only does it extend the stash in a crazy way, but the browned out bud is save in a jar and added to the cookies to add a bit of extra sink. Heck, roll up joints out of the browned out jar and you get total body relaxation, totally awesome. If hubby is having back spasms he'll roll one up out of that jar and get great relief.

The reason for the higher cost of the Volcano is that it's stainless steel, not aluminium.

K,, I got that Dragon vapor from ebay,,, 40 bucks n it works awesome

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
olstoner :tokie:

Latest posts

Back