Great prices and good quality if you don't need brand name glass.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pax is made in china. So these fakes are probaly very very close.

My fake mobious is bomb

lol its 250 not 280 and The vapor setting can be changed (red being the hottest and the vapor is only 'hot' when you draw too hard). As for the solo the sole reason I didn't get it is because I don't want to look like I'm smoking crack when im in public. Not mention theres always a chance the stem will break being its glass. Not with the pax. I have dropped it many of times and not even a scratch. I guess thats what you can expect from American engineering.

I see deadkndy fell for the pax hype. In Canada it's $280 Thanks. The pax does not have a stem to cool the vape it is hot I've used it. Yes all the cool crack heads drop $150 for a solo . You kill me. It's ok your a pax fan boy I'm not.

I'm also able to not break my 2 glass stems that came with my solo. If I did it's $10 to replace . So my solo is bigger and has a glass stem that can break but is needed to cool the smoke. I can buy 2 solo for the price of a pax.

Today after class my buddy's pax was dead from the cold in his car my solo vaped right up. If you do own a pax read the back designed in San Fran assembled in china

Are you calming the Solo is built better then the Pax do you have any evidence to back this up besides "my friends didn't work because he left it in his cold car".

And yes sucking on a glass tube 15 ft away sort of looks like someone smoking crack,speed,etc. (have you even seen a crack/speed pipe before? lol)

So parts CAN break on the Solo you are saying? Hmm bummer like I said I can drop my pax and not worry about breaking a part then having to order a new one.

Face it the Pax is far superior to the solo.

As for your "fanboy" comment is that a little hypocritical being you are obviously a "Solo fanboy"?

lmfao. I'm over this.

Peace.

Yes the stem isn't attached to a $150 device with a crack head smoking. I'm not claiming they are built any better then one another I'm saying the vape quality is way better from the solo as well as the battery life. The only downside is it's big but the new solo model is small. Yes Glass breaks it's life.

Face it you fell for the hype and fell for the " iPhone of vapes" only thing it has going for it is it's size. Just wait till you on off mouth piece switch starts sticking.

Yup I'm a fan of the solo and a boy.

Stank, we're each allowed/entitled to our own opinions.

Calling someone a fanboi and/or saying they "fell for the hype" is flat-out disrespectful.

Every 2nd post I read of yours your attacking, criticizing or putting others down.
You may *think* you know better or are smarter than another but how about just keeping it to yourself?
:48:

Man so sensitive
I'm stating what I think is best just like he is. You don't have to read my post you can block me. Deadkndy is a big boy I'm sure he doesn't need you to step in.

Your stating you oppion about how is should be quiet. Hmmm sounds like what I'm doing. You just don't like the way I do it.

My bong is sitting at the post office that's 45 min from me. So looks like it is gonna take 2 weeks from china I expect it by Tuesday the latest. Can't wait to see this clone

My 2 cents worth on this subject. Did my research, read a ton of reviews and decided to buy the Arizer Solo. Not sorry one bit over this purchase. Have used it daily for 2 1/2 years, only broke 1 mouthpiece. Only drawback was it`s size, but it looks like the new model solves that. I use the Solo at least 6-12 times a day, times 2 1/2 years, equals a satisfied customer. Did have to replace the battery a month ago, cost $10. Later. Peace.

Bong showed up today and if my hate club takes any piece of advise from me is this bong is AWESOME for the $$$
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421699532.017384.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421699543.078467.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421699551.875860.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421699572.002896.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421699590.751666.jpg

This took 2 weeks to get to me from china and was $70 CDN. It stacks bubbles like crazy only a Real stereo matrix would be better. I am very happy. The quality is 4 out of 5 . If you look closely perc is off set. It is still a china glass but is very nice china glass. In my area $70 would get you a basic china beaker bong no perc.

Got home to a package from China. I took pics of the box, how it was wrapped and the piece itself. Anytime I order anything from China I am wary and just hope something shows up at all. Had a couple times where that happened. So I was surprised at what i got. Solid piece that was well packed, and I am a UPS driver so I know a bit about packing stuff to survive the beating these boxes take. A steal for the money. I will be ordering a bigger piece or two soon. Told the wife we might be collecting Bongs and pipes for a while. :) Wife already told me I can only touch it to use it. I am not allowed to clean it or carry it around the house. I have broken so many pieces it is sad. That is why I switched to an Acrylic Bong. Will get pics up in a bit. Took a good rip off it an I am toast right now. :D

Nice Bong stank. Now that I know the stuff is legit and they pack it well I will be getting something nice like that. Good stuff for sure.

Stank,
Does the new Solo work as well as the original one does ?
A cheap place to buy nice glass ?
Just means ya buy more. He, he, he.
Later. Peace.

Good lookin` little bong ya got there.

Yes performance wise yes. It comes with 2 battery's so the battery life is not the same. The only up side is it's size and downfall is battery life yooper.

Glad you got your piece. I got a semi nasty email from the seller cause I gave him 4 out 5 stars. The perc was tilted and it looks like it had a chip they filled . It works awesome and that doesn't affect performance but like I told the seller it's not 5 star but is 4 star. I'm gonna be ordering more stuff as well.

Still waiting on my " whip it" cracker . Hope is doesn't show up with a customs note :(

Well, I couldn't stand to let you guys have all the fun so I stopped by to see my buddy today at the local head shop to see what kind of percolators he had.

This guy has been in business for 46 years. And, I have done business with him most of those. LOL When I was a hippie and made leather belts and bags, I used to sell them to him and he would sell them at the head shop. Awesome guy. He introduced me to Tommy Chong of Cheech and Chong. That was a big deal back in those days. LOL

I'm sure he felt bad selling me this $40 perc for $100. LOL

As I was leaving, we were talking old time stuff about the "good old days" and he asked about Mrs. Hackerman and jumped to say, "You can't go home without something for the misses." LOL He knows she likes red so he grabbed this little red glass pipe with a cute little case and tossed it in the bag with a smile.

Between that and getting to visit with his dog, Sir Booger it was a fun trip.

The pipe is kind of cool. The hit is a little too soft for me. I am used to the harsh bubbling of the bong and this was a little light.

He told me to fill it to just above the percolator/honeycomb (whatever it's called) but I'm sure he has no clue because he's been "dry" for decades. LOL

I added more water and I like it a little better. I just need to get used to it. I put a few grams of hash through it so far and it's OK, I guess. The bowl has to go. There's a pretty good choice of bowls available.

I am going to check out that site again. You guys had pretty good luck. Maybe third will be the charm. Yours looks more complex, and better quality than mine.... for a lot less.

Toke on, friends. :)

View attachment percolator.jpg

View attachment percolator2.jpg

I love my Pax. If yours is getting too hot try cleaning it, adding a little bit of lube and turn the setting down.

I'm a busy mom of 3 kids so stealth was very important as was ease of use.

I've dropped mine a few times and the lid pops off but no scratches here either.

I'd be curious to know how well a $70 pax works.

Latest posts

Back