any "Plenty" owners out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well, that was easy...

not that it needs any more cooling than what it has, just more ways to enjoy some seriously TASTY vape

set to 5... "cash it" 6...cash it again 7, one more time... ok that was plenty
(you knew I had to go there once)

:48:

View attachment PICT1228.jpg

The way I'm going on about this Volcano should be paying me ad dollars, lol.

I'd like to add that I read an independent study that showed the Volcano provided a 97% extraction rate of thc, while the nearest the best knock off got to (The Phantom) was 82%. Another good reason to pay a bit more for the real deal.

Sounds like you're digging it Joe. Don't toss that browned out weed. Very high cbd content, put it in your butter, or if you're having an achy day, roll it up and toke it. Hubby does that quite often to calm back spasms.

Great tip Mel.... where can i find what % my extreme q does? Thanks.

this thing can make you cough your reproductive organs off if you let it!

The wife saw it and said Oh, you got a new glue-gun?
So the new joke is I'll be right back, I have to go down in the basement to fix stuff with the new glue-gun.

Actually, I have a pre-vaped-weed joint rolled already.
We'll see if the wife can enjoy a THC Lite joint.
I took 3-4 hits off it on #4 - 4.5 (shooting for 350F) just to take the edge off the THC levels and then combusting it in a joint should release all the rest of the goodness :smoke1:

just finished said joint...

Nice and mellow!
(She took 2 hits I finished the rest)

Not "sweet" smoke by any means but when do you really taste anything you burn anyway?

vape-on

I forgot to update this post with my latest "creation"...

Bong-0-Plenty

or

Vape-0-Bong

Yes, its sophomoric and juvenile looking but let me tell you, it will sit you down on your back-side with a Velvet Vape HAMMER!

:bong: BONG hits full of TASTY fresh cool vapor :vap_smiley:

I'm SURE a more refined version could be created but I'm a FUNCTION over FASHION kind of guy (obviously) and those were the parts I had on hand/in sight :p

View attachment bong-o-plenty.jpg

The Arizer is fundamentally the same to the Volcano. I have smoked from both and never could see any motivation to run with the Volcano as it is so significantly more. They beyond any doubt are pleased with that Plenty right? I trust it is justified regardless of truckloads of money.

Arizer makes the best hand held vape other then volcano. So I'd think that the home vape would be just behind the volcano.

Wish I had something other than portables to compare the Plenty to.

Joe, you better buy a volcano, the new digital one.. WOOHOO. I have nver used a volcano but sure hear great things about them.

meh, I've choked down too much stale smoke out of bongs in my day to be a bit leery of bags-o-smoke

I like a fresh hit with an easy draw. the plenty HAS it, but it puts out warmer vapor than I like
Can I "take it"? sure I could but these days I got noth'n to prove, I'll take sweet, luke-warm vapor over hot/harsh smoke (almost) every time.
:vap_smiley:

bong cooled YES!!!

"straight" off the whip, when your trying for those CBD's @ higher temps, the vapor makes me cough.

down in the "THC" range, it's just smooth sweet blissful THICK vapor

Latest posts

Back