Synthetic Urine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anonymous121

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm a female using a 3oz bottle of premixed synthetic urine. My drug test is tomorrow and I was too stupid to quit smoking before quitting my last job. I need ways to smuggle in the bottle of Quick Fix. I don't think they'll really go above and beyond searching me, since I've worked there before and so many stoners get hired there. I've heard in your vagina and two bottles under your breasts but I want to keep it in the original 3oz bottle due to the temp strip. I'm considering a sports bra and just keeping it in there, but now I have to wear a top that won't look too sketchy or show through. Is a pullover hoodie too suspicious if I don't wear anything underneath? Any help is appreciated. I'm super nervous!

i'm not experienced in this, but i read a few reports on how it was done, they would raise the temp of the sample and keep it well hidden under their jeans, practiced walking with it and remain calm, care not to make strange sound as you open and close the container to fill the urine. they would do it when they flush the toilet. don't rush, no one will be suspicious that you were late if it took you a couple of minutes to make sure all is done right. good luck

I'm a nurse and just had to sub, i use the 6.1 formula. Being a male I just crotch it and it will heat to body temp in about an hour. I have heard if you have large breast you can get by slipping it under one breast. I would not use the vaginal approach, the bottle is not designed to go in there, plus you don't want a slippery bottle your trying to handle quietly. The secret is to practice, get good at where you hide it and just make sure your sample is between 90-100F that's the major concern. If you can nuke it for ten seconds all the better, just make sure you shake it well after you nuke it.

Fill a condom with clean urine and place it in your box. When time comes pop condom fill container done. This works if on camera or someone's watching .

Bahahahahha,,, sorry Echo... But that either funny as hell or your fishing for controversy. Pretty common slang for the female fun place... Pandora's BOX

If you have time nuke it 15 seconds then place little hand warmer around it with rubber band some come with one.Then just tuck in sock under your pants.They make us empty pockets and we can't flush toilet until door is open . Just make sure nothing else falls in cup while filling like lint etc.you'll be fine good luck.

Mossy I have been subbing now for 20 years, either with real (clean urine) or with synthetic, plus I'm a nurse. Don't give this lady advice please, unless you have been doing it as long as me and have been successful 100% of the time. They will commonly ask you to pull up your pants legs, raise your shirt so they can check around your abdomen, If your female a female lab employee will check your bra, thats why you need to have larger breasts if your going to hide there, and they have you run your hands around your waist band. If you drop a sample that is too hot, it's a red flag, it's better to be on the cooler side, say 94F than too be hot. On top of that I have three friends that work in professional labs and they routinely keep me up to date on whats going on, since if I make mistake it will cost me my 70k a year job. Not trying to be mean, just trying to help keep this thread factual. :)

This place I've heard isn't thorough at all with the drug tests and it's super easy to pass, so I'm thinking I'll end up using a sports bra and hoodie and not wear a tank top underneath so they won't make me take it off. I'm nervous because I'm pretty sure they do it during orientation, but im not 100% sure. Also wondering if it'll get too hot and I need to wrap it in a sock, I've heard that issues quite a few times too.

if the sample is a bit warm you can always say your not feeling well. it's the cold sample that is not accepted, if you look on the side of the cup (or what they pour it into) your going to see some type of indicator or strip that will activate between 90-100F anything out of that range is not active so temp just needs to fall in that range.

Yea sorry it's just a way some guys passed at our place go with Kravens way

Reactions: zem
Well I just used a sports bra and hoodie, didn't get checked at all, and passed (thank god)! Thanks for the tips! :)

I am planning to use a Synthetic Urine but from what I've heard in this post, it is really hard to hide it during the actual exam. Did someone already get caught using this? what are the punishment if you got caught? Will i go to Jail after getting caught? just curious because I don't want to waste my life because of this. I still treasure my goddamn life.

Latest posts

Back