Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month: Kaotik Dynasty's CCK
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Cultivation > Marijuana Hydroponics
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2016, 05:00 PM   #21
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

I am not a big believer in tons of additives either. Until General Hydroponics sold out (and I do mean sold out) to Scott's, I always used the Flora 3 part nutrients and only added Cal-Mag during flowering. However, not all nutrient lines have everything the plant needs in just 2-3 bottles.

Taste and smooth burning have more to do with how the bud is cured than the nutes used to grow it.
The Hemp Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 11:52 PM   #22
Keef

Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef

Hey guys when I saw my boxes I had to jump in ---The second pic is what's in my boxes !--- These plants are a couple weeks from the flip !--I have to keep them small but I'll add a support trellis as the get heavy with child !--- I run my nute water up to right below the spray manifold with the micro sprayers! ---About 10-12 gallons !--- No exposed water to affect RH !--- I draw some juice out with a piece of tubing and a big syringe !--- I run a target pH of 5.8 but let it wander between 5.4 to 6.0 -- That is a 396 gph pump with filter which eliminates plugged micro sprayers! --- I was gonna learn to grow hydro but this got in the way !---I got 6 of those boxes and 3 smaller ones in my nursery! ---Anyway I saw my boxes and had to chime in !-- I am no grow master but I get by !
Attached Images

Keef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 11:53 PM   #23
Keef

Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef

And I'm not very good at posting pics right side up !--- Sorry !
Keef is offline   Reply With Quote